Please create a damn english realm , there are too damn retards and kids in realms

Biohazard

I hope you Admins take care of this, its torturing , i know its the second thread im making , but there are too much russians...

If the new english realm dosent have much players, it will, all players from pandashan and all will come here, they leave only because people talk russian in this server

I hope you Admins take care of this, its torturing , i know its the second thread im making , but there are too much russians...

If the new english realm dosent have much players, it will, all players from pandashan and all will come here, they leave only because people talk russian in this server

nobody holds you..

Biohazard, just calm down.

Server administration is about to open new x25 english realm at the moment.

Right now they're trying to gether new team of 3 english speaking players to moderate upcoming realm.

Because of too many english-speaking players had come to the server, we decided to gether new english-speaking team of 3 members. These vacancies are provided in order to certify the quality of our project. We are going to open new realm - PandaWoW International x25. So stay tuned for more information about it.

At the moment we've got 3 job opening.

p.s: quote has been translated, you can view origin thread in russian here

Edited by RockMachine

You are talking about a new server? and there is a lot of shit of fix. Like all talents, moonkin druid low damage, warrior bloodbath, priest got like 50% of talents broken, lets don't talk about shaman enhanchement that they do op damage..... Grievous weapons that don't even give the correctly Pvp power. they give same as Tyrannical wep. guys Stop qq.

You are talking about a new server? and there is a lot of shit of fix. Like all talents, moonkin druid low damage, warrior bloodbath, priest got like 50% of talents broken, lets don't talk about shaman enhanchement that they do op damage..... Grievous weapons that don't even give the correctly Pvp power. they give same as Tyrannical wep. guys Stop qq.

There is even english bug tracker on the forum right now. If there is no bug report for your problem then just create new one. If you're not pleased with that then just try to set up your own server, where everything is working just fine, ok?

There is even english bug tracker on the forum right now. If there is no bug report for your problem then just create new one. If you're not pleased with that then just try to set up your own server, where everything is working just fine, ok?

Man now you miss understood him, he is meaning why they should focus on a new server when the servers that is already up have so many main bugs to get fixed.

Man now you miss understood him, he is meaning why they should focus on a new server when the servers that is already up have so many main bugs to get fixed.

Is that a trouble? The efficiency of the new realm will be exactly the same as it is at the moment. They're going to open new realm just because of english-speaking players would like to play there :)

• 3 weeks later...

The best thing about this server is that it is full of russians and i have no clue of the slightliest fuck they are saying.. that means they can't annoy or disturb me which would never happen on an english speaking server where there is always someone to complain at everything every single second from the moment you go online to the moment you delete your acc..

when russians speak / what you see

omfg you win cus i lag! / ????????????

you only won cus you are lucky / ????????????????

i banged your sister last night / ????

please arena / ?????

i just gotta love russians, it feels like nobody complains or gets mad over anthing on this server simply because for you it feels like they don't even speak, as if they were some bots you step on.