[Warlock][Passive]Molten Core

alittlezz

1.The passive that doesn't work is Molten Core http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=122351#changelog

2.The part when it gives you stacks of Molten Core works , but when to use 2 of them with Soul fire ( That means 100% cast reduction on Soul Fire , in conclusion it should be instant cast) , sometimes it is casted with normal speed , sometimes it use only 1 stack of Molten Core and sometimes it is instant , but very rare.The only way I could add a proof is a video , but I hope other players will approve and the video wouldn't be needed.

3.When you have 1 stack of molten core , it should reduce the cast time by 50% , and when you have 2 stacks of molten core , it should reduce the cast time by 100% , that means instant casting it ( like Pyroblast with Hotstreak passive). Proof : When Shadowflame or a Wild Imp deals damage you have an 8% chance to trigger Molten Core.

Molten Core

Reduces the cast time and mana cost of your next Soul Fire spell by 50%.

4. 30/03/2014

5.The realm is Pandawow 100x

6.Priority of the problem should be like 9/10 or 8/10 because almost no one plays demonology because of this bug.I think like 1/3 from Demonology warlock burst comes from instant Soul Fire.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

100% Aproved. This is a major passive for demo lock, and i've been in situacions where its gamebreaking.

Hope it gets fixed asap, because in this patch, demo is very close to the destro lock and it would be a shame if you could only play destro -.-.

Demiblast you have no idea what you are talking about, Molten Core is not working as it should, problems I encountered - multiple stacks of Molten Core procs in one situation I got 7 other I got 8 and the result was the same, I had first cast of Soul Fire with 50% cast time 2 seconds from 4 seconds normal cast time, the next cast was instant and after that 4 seconds cast even if I had 4 or more stacks of Molten Core procs remaining. Going to try to simulate on target dummy and will post a screenshot.

Confirmed for x10 realm.

Demiblast you have no idea what you are talking about, Molten Core is not working as it should, problems I encountered - multiple stacks of Molten Core procs in one situation I got 7 other I got 8 and the result was the same, I had first cast of Soul Fire with 50% cast time 2 seconds from 4 seconds normal cast time, the next cast was instant and after that 4 seconds cast even if I had 4 or more stacks of Molten Core procs remaining. Going to try to simulate on target dummy and will post a screenshot.

Confirmed for x10 realm.

Dude, no one mentioned that problem, so yea...so 1st cast with Molten Core stacks is reduced but second cast has full cast time. THAT is a bug, but not that it should be instant with more stacks.

• 2 weeks later...
As fun as an instant cast Soulfire would it its not how it works. 1 stack does decrease the cast time of soulfire by 50% but 2 stack decrease cast time of 2 soulfires by 50% not 1 cast by 100%. As of right now molten core is really random. Sometimes its an instant cast ,sometimes its 10sec cast time, sometimes 2 sec and sometimes even instant (goes from a range of 20s-0s cast time from what I've seen). Demo right now isn't in a good spot either even if it would work perfectly , Blizz nerfed them far too much in 5.4! Soulfires are easily counter by cc-locks of enemy arena teams so your best way it to go for touch of chaos.
  • 3 years later...