I got hacked! Please help!

Ok so i logged off last night and everything was fine,then i log in today to see whats new maybe do some Battlegrounds and stuff but when i i passed the ,,connetcting'' part and i see my two char's they were naked just straight up naked.Then i think to my self this is probably a bug or something but when i'm in game i still have nothing i'm not even in Orgrimmar like i was last night i have that new char cinematic and the look of my druid is different.Then i start to panic....so i got hacked i check for the most important part my mount that i donated like 2 days ago....the Vicious Skeletal Warhorse that i payed 250 points for even my Tabard of the Light Bringer is gone,my gear that i worked a shit tone to get,my friends list,my proffesions,everything so please get my char's back i also had a full PvE mage thats also gone so once again please get them back or i'm gonna be really freaking sad and pissed!

I also added on how my druid looked a couple of days ago...(for proof reasons)

ACCOUNT TRADING OR SELLING

NEVER give out your account information, this includes: email, username, password.

This is mostly to avoid scams.

Remember that you are fully responsible for any action under your account. If your brother, friend, or anyone else took control of your account you will be the only one to blame.

Thank you!

• Like 1

See this is the funny part since i play WoW i have no friends i don't have a brother or sister and i never in my life ever gave anyone my account info...so i got hacked and it's your job to get my stuff back cause i gave real money for some of that!
  • Like 1

See this is the funny part since i play WoW i have no friends i don't have a brother or sister and i never in my life ever gave anyone my account info...so i got hacked and it's your job to get my stuff back cause i gave real money for some of that!

And it's your job to be fucking careful, you can't just "get hacked" without anyone having access to your system, meaning you downloaded some shit and you lost your stuff, it is your own fault nothing can be done to replace anything. Fish cannot get hooked without biting the hook.

• Like 1