очередные оскарбления от Испанцев

1 Dagooz , Dieguito , Aronxd , Proaaron

2 х10

3 я не писал ни слова , оскорбляла моя же фракция , их не трогал , я не все их оскарбления знаю , вазможно там и ОР , вазможно ктото и не обзывал , но маты в мою сторону были 100%

4 [ATTACH=CONFIG]30055[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30056[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30057[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30058[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30059[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30060[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30061[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30062[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30063[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]30064[/ATTACH]

часть не грузится снова (( днём кину

I see some hard words, but nothing really important:

1) In the screenshot number 3, the player Dieguito says in spanish: "estas loca?".

Translation to english: "are you crazy?".

2) In the screenshot number 6, the player Dieguito says in spanish: "maldito ya eres 90".

Translation to english: "damned you're 90".

3) In the screenshot number 10, the player Dagooz says in spanish: "maldito Tpayp"

Translation to english: "damned Tpayp" (I don't know what means Tpayp in russian).

I leave the decision to the GMs regards.

Regards.

I see some hard words, but nothing really important:

1) In the screenshot number 3, the player Dieguito says in spanish: "estas loca?".

Translation to english: "are you crazy?".

2) In the screenshot number 6, the player Dieguito says in spanish: "maldito ya eres 90".

Translation to english: "damned you're 90".

3) In the screenshot number 10, the player Dagooz says in spanish: "maldito Tpayp"

Translation to english: "damned Tpayp" (I don't know what means Tpayp in russian).

I leave the decision to the GMs regards.

Regards.

Tpayp - nickname