Dmg Hacker in Arena !!!

pe6eca

you want to say that ist normal in arena ppl to do over 2 milions with 1 hit ? i het me for 136k and 2000000 overkill that almost 2.2milon dmg with 1 hit ? .. and hit auto atack are for 100k .. that hack ! he 2 shoted my arena partner who is over 500k dk in blood presents !

- - - Updated - - -

ops sorry its on the other realm its in the 100x server ...

you want to say that ist normal in arena ppl to do over 2 milions with 1 hit ? i het me for 136k and 2000000 overkill that almost 2.2milon dmg with 1 hit ? .. and hit auto atack are for 100k .. that hack ! he 2 shoted my arena partner who is over 500k dk in blood presents !

- - - Updated - - -

ops sorry its on the other realm its in the 100x server ...

first don't rage, we play here for fun.

second is not a bug/cheat or another tricky stuff

For Arena matches lasting longer than 15 minutes, one of the teams will receive a buff called "The Crowd Chose You" that dramatically increases damage, critical strike chance, stealth detection, and reduces damage taken.

The buff is awarded based on the following criteria:

Team with the largest number of players alive.

Team that brought an enemy player closest to death (lowest health by value, not percent).

This is basically the PvP version of a raid boss enraging. The players who receive this buff are almost guaranteed to win the match.

Thank you!

first don't rage, we play here for fun.

second is not a bug/cheat or another tricky stuff

For Arena matches lasting longer than 15 minutes, one of the teams will receive a buff called "The Crowd Chose You" that dramatically increases damage, critical strike chance, stealth detection, and reduces damage taken.

The buff is awarded based on the following criteria:

Team with the largest number of players alive.

Team that brought an enemy player closest to death (lowest health by value, not percent).

This is basically the PvP version of a raid boss enraging. The players who receive this buff are almost guaranteed to win the match.

Thank you!

This really isn't fun. And "guaranteed" to win the match is nowhere near correct. If the statistics were recorded for teams that got the buff. I'll bet my account that it isn't below 90%. This is a very one-sided buff. why does only ONE team get it? Dampening was a very reasonable and FAIR buff.

This really isn't fun. And "guaranteed" to win the match is nowhere near correct. If the statistics were recorded for teams that got the buff. I'll bet my account that it isn't below 90%. This is a very one-sided buff. why does only ONE team get it? Dampening was a very reasonable and FAIR buff.

Team that brought an enemy player closest to death (lowest health by value, not percent). TRANSLATE FOR YOU IN: team with the biggest damage or good healer that keep full hp on his partners get the buff.

Dampening is not fixed yet so we have to wait. Till than we have this.