Low level battlegrounds

Thorval

For some reason the low level battlegrounds are not available,and that reflects in twinks killing levelers just so they can get some PvP gear (i know that it isnt the only reason but still) slowing the leveling and,i have to say it,pissing them off,making them literaly start a war of 90's outside the PvP areas,that lead to killing lowbies and the flightmasters,corpsecamping them and much much more anoying things.

I wanna propose the following :

1.Enable random battlegrounds for level 60+ so they can PvP inside the zones that were made for that,and not start the warr that much scaled

2.Open a 60+ PvP area,so we can kill each other there

3. Make some PvP event in Gurubashi arena,so the next time i hear from some GM that "This is PvP server,get used to it" ,it can actually be a legit excuse,becouse PvP servers doo that kind of events,PvE ones dont

All the best wishes and have a nice time. Sencerely,your Thorval.

Edited by Thorval

Hello,

1. yes

2. no, we don't need that.

3. no, we don't need a gm.

why i said NO? simple because we don't need "special" events or "gm" power when we can help alone and do this battles with our friends/guild.

as i said in this topic http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=58731 if we act like a group (don't care what faction / race / spec / gender / level) we can do so much together.

speak with your friends or your guild mates, get a 10 man group, start posting on forum your play time hours (using server time) and what level brachet you want.

in time other players will see that we have so much fun on rated bgs , twink zones battles, camping or raiding cities and they will follow us and join our forces.

im in a guild with casual english players on 10x realm (no pvp gods) and in the last 2 weeks we did only 14 rated bgs (yet we have so few ppl that join because we can't speak with other russian guilds). we win some we lose some but in the end was a great time full of fun and laughing on skype.

If we work together we can do great pvp battles. Fraps some pvp movies and have fun.

Let me know if you want to make some events and spread the news maybe others will join too in our little pvp battles.

Peace....

Edited by durham

Third part you got wrong :D I dont wanna be a GM cus its sooo time taking and i dont have that kind of time :D ,and im soooo waiting for the first part to come true,so guys,thanx for the replies,now im realy releaved cus i love twinking :)

i will try to get Fraps sub,but i doubt that,due to my country not supporting most internet payment sistems. Il make some videos with our guild,like PvE stuff mainly (cus im fan of TBC ^^) if we get enough twinks to actually doo that,ofc all outsiders are welcome,no restrictions to any language and nationality :)

All the best wishes,and have a nice time,your Thorval.