Level 70 TWINK raids

Thorval

The title said it,im organizing a level 70 TWINK TBC raids for all who have and wish to have 70 twinks.

The raids will start as soon as we get 25 twinks lvl 70 (4 healers,2 tanks,12 RDPS and 7 mele DPS) but there is a catch,all twinks must join guild called and all of you must have raidcall (Dont need to speak,just to listen) so we can be well organized and prepared ^^

If you are up for it,you can find me on english chat and i will inv you to the guild. Gear you can get from outland reputation vendors for max 30 gold per piece,and that will be enough to start the raids. Enchants will be provided to you by me ingame aswell as the sockets.

Here is some info if you wanna start

1.Server : x100

2.Faction : Alliance

3.Level range only 70 (all levels above are much overpowered for TBC raids)

4.My contact info : isailovic1992@gmail.com (email),charracter names : Sul,Thorval,Gismus,Thirion,Eluvatar,Brainfood,Mallfurrion,Stormragge,Balthazard and Slone. You can also PM me on the forrums.

I realy think that this is a good solution to change only 90 PvP aspect on the server,and I hope you guys like it.

All the best wishes and have fun.Your Thorval.

Edited by Thorval
  • Like 1

Hello, pls update your post with:

- server

- faction

- caracter name to contact ingame /w /email or /pm on forum

- level range (only lvl 70) i think is better 70-75 (but with tbc gear) your call here

Thank you!

100x

alliance

xx

70 (dont try to change someone's ideas when they are already great)

thankyou !

• Like 1

Well,I was twinking back on retail,mainly lvl 19 and 70,and that's why I'm telling you levels 71-75 are overpowered for TBC instances.

Thanx Dryanus for the update,and i would like for you to join also ^^

All the best wishes and have a nice playtime.Your Thorval.

Well,I was twinking back on retail,mainly lvl 19 and 70,and that's why I'm telling you levels 71-75 are overpowered for TBC instances.

Thanx Dryanus for the update,and i would like for you to join also ^^

All the best wishes and have a nice playtime.Your Thorval.

i would but i dont have the time atm ... not even for 90 pvp .. i have a lot of shitty exams and stuff like that .. so :/ anyways good luck with the guild .. its a great idea :D