engineering on fun - can't learn recipe make sky golem

lukastwz

Hello guys today i just got from mob engineering schematic (http://db.pandawow.me?item=100910#comments) that learns a recipe for sky golem and some others cool stuff. The problem is that when i click on this recipe book no new recepts came :sad: out. then got 2nd book and was the same! (I'm gnomish engineer) .

Thanks if you read this please answer this in any language i just wanna get my sky golem :cry: (google translate will help if something)

• 4 weeks later...
The Schematic: Chief Engineer Jard's Journal is made to be broken, its just so you need to donate to the server. Its a bit of annoying but understandable. Its just a way for them to get money. If you really like the mount and you really want to donate for the server then go for it.

Not just on fun, was same on x10 a few months ago, book dropped, no recipes at engi 600, and probably still is. Book is very rare drop it seems, so hard to test again now.

I do get that ppl buy sky golem from shop, but there are other recipes that we can use in the journal meanwhile. There are pets in the journal, energy source etc. So sky golem can be disable to make(like its for panthers in fun, we have the option to make, but when we click it doesn't make it), while we still can use the book, that way all are happy. Disabling the book at all, is just not needed imo also considering the rare drop of the book, makes engi ppl worry they may not see journal and the recipes from there ever again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I drop the scheme yesterday by pure Hassard, reading the answers above to post, I confirm that the learning scheme, it receives nothing like recipe, no energy, no pets and the golem. : (

Too bad we can not have anything, at least the energy sources familiar with were fun :)

Sky Golem and JWC mounts cannot be made on the Fun realm.

If you REALLY want the mount, you can level up engineering on a character on x100(it takes like a day to get lvl90 and 600 eng), craft it there and you will also have it on the Fun realm, since mounts are account bound.

Yes, for the panthers. However if you read above, engineering book doesn't work on x10 too, that makes it more or less sure it won't work on x100 either. Panthers indeed work on x10 and x100, ppl make them and sell them in ah etc... That have nothing to do with this topic however.

Engineer pattern it's not working on any servers same like tailor leatherworke and blacksmith patterns. They don't teach you anything. Panthers mount don't work only on fun server cos you can buy mats from vendor.

uraganuu: Post screenshot with your engineering with the new recipies from the book pls. :)

Also when exactly you got the book and when you learned it.

If it works only on x100 that will make it easier for engi ppl, although really suprising it doesn't work on x10 and works on x100.

• 1 month later...
Engineering book works on x100 for sure.

No.So much no.

I got the book like over 10 times on my main(which is an engineer and tailor) and i didnt get the recipe.Even patterns for celestial cloth dont work.Not sure with balanced trillium ingot-i dont have any miners.