trinket addon

nikifor96

• 5 months later...
Gladiatorlossa, available on Curse.com. It's an addon that speaks to you, giving audible notice the moment someone uses a cooldown. It's very customizable and user-friendly.

Side note. Sometimes its hard to understand what she (robot) says and sometimes says short versions of speels. Example Polymorph-poly. But so its really good for pvp.

Yea, the voice is just synthetized, it can sound weird with some words. However, ever since I've used it I've become much more aware of what's happening around me. Some very nice addons that go with this one perfectly are:

-Vial Cooldowns: it shows your target's cooldowns above their head, complete timers to know when/IF they are ready.

-Weak Auras: it flashes the icon of your ability as soon as it's off cooldown. Kind of a reminder for when you're too busy to keep track of your cooldowns.

-Carbonite: it's just a map addon but it's very useful for PvP since you can use it in battlegrounds to alert your teammates of what's going on around the map. It's also alot better to use then the regular map since it's got many features.

-Easy Copy: it's a chat addon that allows you to copy text. You can use this to copy names and lines of text. Say if you want to report a russian player for spamming but you lack a russian keyboard, you just click on the time frame near the line of text and a pop-up window will appear, allowing you to copy the text. Makes reports alot easyer and it doesn't load your memory at all.

• Like 1