Any morpher addon?

holyangel

I thought WoW only ran in 64 bit since 5.4? unless you changed it yourself to 32 which you shouldn't really have to unless you are on a windows 95 computer. Anyhow, I found 2 links for a 32 bit client but I don't know if they work. Reading comments these programs don't work on private servers but you could try atleast.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/411798-just-morpher-x86-morpher.html

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/360762-imorph-change-your-skin-mount-one-click.html

Well i didnt change anyhting my self, task manager says pandawow.exe*32

asumed that emnt 32 bit....

- - - Updated - - -

How do i make it into 64bit..?

IDk what the hell im doing lmao..anyone help me setup a morpher?

I did some reading, and apparently if you change the name of the 64 bit exe to something else, it will trick WoW to run in 32 bit. And since this is a private server with custom launcher I think it's running in 32 bit. Not 100% sure though. From what I have read these types of "addons" don't work on private servers. You should try out the 32 bit ones I linked and see if they work. If not, I'm sorry but I don't think you will be able to run this "addon".

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YOu just need to find a 5.4.8 one i had one that was working for 5.4.2 :) It was called smth like Just a morper

+ Juster said theyre adding a morph npc you'll be able to look like a different race maybe if he has a time he could make tmorph :) or just update the one from retail so it works on pandawow xd

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...