Reporting abuse

uraganuu

Hello,

I will describe my problem here seeing how I can't get help anywhere in game regarding this.

I was doing arenas with a friend and we faced a warrior/rogue comb as adversaries. We killed the warrior really fast but the rogue was the problem....

The entire arena, untill the end, he stayed in vanish, occasionally using Sap on me. He said nothing, did nothing. just Sap.

Then, when I finally managed to unsneak him...he was about to die, so he vanished again and stayed vanished for another 5 minutes, constantly Sap-ing me and doing nothing else.

I managed to unsneak him again, got him close to death again and guess what...he vanished again and stood there till the fight ended in a draw, even tho my team molested his warrior in a matter of seconds.

Is it normal for rogues to take advantage of their tool like this? I mean, I "get" using it to create an advantage, but using it to be an annoying prick with no intention of fighting is beyond my concept of PvP.

His name is something like Happyreett and he's a Human Rogue.

I don't find it normal for people to waste other people's time "just cause they can". Could you please do something about this abuse? My roots have diminishing returns, my silences, desorients and every tool at my disposal has diminishing returns, while a noob in malvolent can annoy me for half an hour without engaging into combat. Is there any rule against this type of behavior? cause if I don't see this behaviour punished, then there is no reason to support/contribute and play on this server anymore.

• 1 month later...