[Hit/Expertise] Mucho Important.

zetank

1. Hit/Expertise for Melee/Spell PvP.

2. [ATTACH=CONFIG]34193[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]34194[/ATTACH]

3. http://www.wowwiki.com/Hit http://www.wowwiki.com/Expertise Pay careful attention that PvP and PvE hit/expertise differ please :).

4. 5/15/2014 May 15th, 2014.

5. Realm x100/Fun realms both don't work.

6. 10/10 Why? This is very important for Melee/Casters in very crucial moments when it comes down to one action.

Another thing before I go. I will explain that I've tested melee hit/expertise at around 10% hit rating and would still miss. that's 7%!!! above the cap for melee which is very broken even if you dedicate all your statistics to it. Last note is that Spell hit rating is lower than what it should be. I've kept my Spellcasters from 3-4% instead of the 6% cap and seem to hit 99% of everything without missing. So please fix this. It's very unbalanced giving ALL spellcasters an unintentional edge on melee classes.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate your time. I've noticed this bug but procrastinated posting it because I figured others would notice it and post it. Only little did I know that when I researched and looked for it, I only found really sad efforts to explain the bug fully/correct bug reports. So here you go an official bug report! Will start working on other unnoticed bugs for the community.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
Can confirm this. On my character I have 4.15% hit chance which means i should not miss against other players that are lvl 90 according to the character sheet and I'm missing a lot in PvP. this needs to be fixed asap. Also its the same with expertise too it's not work too Edited by yakueyg
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
True, thanks for writing this thread, finally someone did. But you should also write that dodge and parry chance are broken too, with a meele vs warriors or death knights 3/4 of your attacks will be parried or maybe dodged, regardless of the expertise you have. This is one of the most annoying bug ever. You can't even burst with Ascendance with enha, because your Stormblast vs a meele class will be 4/5 of the times dodged, parried or maybe even missing with hit cap.
  • 3 months later...