Hit and expertise

WwwRampage

Stat name : Hit rating and Expertise rating

Date tested : 22-05-2014

How it works : From time to time you miss, parry or dodge when you should not, my main problem was on my warrior mostly cause as fury u depend on damage, and after missing 1 raging blow or execute at the wrong time it costed me quite a few arena games(miss execute on gnome warlock, dodge and parried by healers(not mistweaver monks in dematerialize) and the list can go on.

How it should work : At 3% hit rating and 3% expertise, u will hit with every attack and not miss it but u can still get parried by plate classes which have bigger parry chance and get dodged by agility classes who have high dodge chance, I have 4.15% hit(4.92 now after I reforged something) and 6.11% expertise and still miss raging blows, executes and other special attacks.

Priority : 10/10

Realm : x10 and x100.[ATTACH=CONFIG]34904[/ATTACH]

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
yea this needs to be fixed asap because this is really important for pvp. There is another topic on this in the "other" forum. I think expertise works like this, if you, for example, have 5% expertise and the target has 10% dodge then the target will dodge 5% of the time. Hit is just 3% (6% for casters) and you won't miss on lvl 90 things.
  • 4 months later...