rating requirements

nikifor96

Please do conquest items to require rating like in the retail...why you removed the rating requirements for conquest items?It becomes too easy and players get full geared too fast and it becomes boring...we need some hard moments,what's the point to get full geared for 1 month?where is the fun?

What makes you think having a high rating on a private server makes you, in any way, skilled?

There are people who exploit MMR, there are people who crash people, there are people who play gamebreaking bugged classes....and all of this is done for rating. We're already getting FEWER CPs then retail beause Battleground wins aren't awarded per each victory, but only once per day.

A fully geared player in Pandawow may not be 2.5k+ worthy, but he's not a noob either...admit it.

Vilix,please delete your answer,it makes me sad about you.Uraganuu,skill is important,but its stupid that all players are full geared and have easy access to the conquest items.The skilled players will take the items with their rating,the noob players will watch some guides on youtube and will practice and they will be better skilled and grow their rating too

• 3 weeks later...
I don't see the bad side to this, sure the skilled players will get high rating with there gear, and sure the noobs will get rating with full gear eventually. but you have to start somewhere and also if you cant play arena at a high level and learn from the mistakes, whats the point?

just noobs must learn to play and they will learn with their mistakes.the arena items must be with rating requirements and the noobs will take the items without rating requirements,they must learn and when they are ready,they will take the harder items.dont ask me this stupid question,this is in retail too.hard game is more interesting than easy game that you become full geared (nvm if you are noob or not) for 2 months...that's why this server is boring as shit and 80% of players are noobs.Yeah,a lot of people here are noobs and dont think.I become 90 lvl in the x100 realm for 1 day and on the Poll about the International Realm you voted to MAKE A X300 SERVER!ARE YOU CRAZY?YOU BECOME 90 LVL FOR 1 DAY AND YOU WANT A X300 SERVER.THIS IS NOT NORMAL.I'm with tuxedo set and I defeat full geared players on duels...nvm,just I want to say that in this server a lot of players don't think and can't play...Just learn how to play and when you improve your skills,you will be able to get the arena requirement items.I play in this server for 7 months and I became full geared for 2 moths.Now it's boring for me...no PVE,no Rated BG's,no BH...nothing.And now you want to make a x300 server and to disable arena rating requirements for items?The game here is too easy,make it hareder. I have an question to you.If you are noob and you cry,because in this server(Pandawow) the items require rating and you can't get them,because you are low skilled,so if you play in blizzard what will do you do?You will stop playing the game?

- - - Updated - - -

And now pls don't tell me that I offend you,because i call some players "noobs".just someone must tell the truth(nvm if it's bad or good)

- - - Updated - - -

And now pls don't tell me that I offend you,just someone must tell the truth(nvm if it's bad or good).You will update to 5.4.8.So what?I will become full geared again for 2 months,because there are no arena rating requirements and it will be easy again and when I become full geared for 2 months,then will come the boring life again.Make it more harder...it will be more interesting.If the noobs can't play for rating,go to Instant server and learn..that is not my problem

Arena rating requirements for Grievous gear was removed because hundreds of "skilled pro players" exploited their MMR and reached 3k rating. OR, they figured out a trick to disconnect players that try to fight them in the arena. Unless you fix arena win-trading, ALL possible exploits related to MMR and ALL exploitable items and spells, the items SHOULD stay available to everyone.

Also, who cares about the noobs? Why do you care if a noob has full gear just like you? He's still going to be a noob, regardless of gear. You'd win easily against him.

About the "making it more harder" part, I fully disagree with your point of view. The point of a Fun server/realm is to elliminate ALL the things that make retail gameplay tedious. That is, removing all the grinds, removing the need for gold, removing the need for rating in order to purchase items, remove the need to level, remove the need to train professions for weeks, remove anything that makes content "hard". And what is "hard" anyway? Leveling isn't hard, it's just time consuming and boring.

Farming gold isn't hard, it's just time consuming and boring.

Training professions isn't hard, it's just time consuming and boring.

Do you see my point?

If you disagree with this, why play on the Fun realm? Why not make a character on x10? Why not play retail?

If it was up to me, I'd keep the Fun realm exactly as it is, I would keep x10, delete x100 and create a retail-like realm, x1. That way, every possible type of player has the perfect realm to play in. I, for one, am completely SICK of limitations and grinds in games. This is exactly the reason why I play wow and more of a reason why I play on an instant 90 server where almost everything is either free or very easy to obtain.

First,I don't play in the fun realm,second,where is the fun if the server is super easy?I play in the x100 server.I became full geared for 2 months,I can play my class and now I don't have what to do.Only stupid duel vs pro players with 36545k rating.And can't you just stop these exploits for MMR?

The purpose of the Fun realm is exactly that, being super easy.

Becoming fully geared in 2 months is pretty slow. You can get there in a month with a little effort. This is normal.

But you do have activities available: quests, achievements farm, rep farm, rare farm, world events, world pvp, raiding etc etc!

Duels are not stupid in any way. It's the absolute best situation for learning other classes aswell as perfecting your playstyle on your class and fighting better opponents is even better.

The arena win-trading and MMR abuse simply cannot be avoided, it's just clever use of game mechanics.

It seems to me you're more bored of the game entirely then you are bored of this server specifically. Consider taking a break, or roll a new character on x10 if things are too easy for you on x100.