Horde, bg's at night

Zymos

Well, as the title sugests, horde in bg's at night sucks so much, it makes me wander why i rolled horde (and i like horde alot). It's a pain in the ass doing bgs with horde at night and sometimes even day.

It's like horde dont care...they just rush in the middle like brainless people and start attacking everything that moves. Also horde doesnt seem to do premades at all, while alliance 7/10 bg's are premade.

Horde, wake up you green orcs, start winning things and do stuff the right way.

I also noticed that when playing with most of english speaking players there is a comunication so we know what must be done and where...but when playing with russions or those who dont know english, it's the worst...

4/10 If you stay like 3 hours, horde wins....and its because most of the guilds dont do premades, horde hardly does premades...and it sucks.

Im decent geared, almost all honor gear but for now im going to play as alliance, and who knows, when i have the vote points might transfer to alliance, even tho i like horde.

The real problem with people doing BGs is that most of them join purely for the PvP, neglecting the objectives of that BG. So they zerg like insects and pound every player, hoping that they deliver the final bits of damage for the killing blow epeen.

They do not realise that, by following the BGs objectives, PVP is alot more itense and fun, sadly. But that's the game. Also, if you think this is somehow side related, you are very very wrong. I play both alliance and horde. Both sides do the exact same thing, to the same extent.

In my opinion the horde just go for the kill, we even pass the flag that should first take it, at my guild, before 1 guy left for reasons soo sadly that i will not mention..... we run some premades, not for capping, not for the daily arena, just for FUN, and if u notice, all those player at male gear, they r already 2 or 3 player full geared, soo whats the fun about doing what u should do if already have a full geared character, and myself even whit full pvp/pve do bgs from time to time and go for the flag, or the orb in that bg of pandaria (dont remember the name), then i see healer go for the kill......, and even the other guys whit the orbs just running away from mid,and i stand solo vs alliance, and i say wtf this guys doing!!, and then i just think, what the hell im doing here waiting for the points and not having fun get kill/killed. soo yea thats hordes, thats what we r, i rerol to alliance and see more organised bgs, but like uraganuu say, its all the same.