My journey through Pandawow Realm Fun.

Larinalol

Ok so i noticed this server and was pretty excited to play in.

Created a warrior.

Got my 5.4.2 ready ,macros ,binds , everything.

Farmed bgs , got Full tyrannical with mate and i couldn't have better.

And then the adventure begins.

First match : Double warrior for double pleasure, "2ez4me yo"

Second match : Hunter cast deterrence , shockwave it , maybe luck.

3rd match : Backpedaling society.

4th match : Shit just got real Super-warrior with his friend Super-hunterino,wait why am i lagging , oh no maybe it's their spritual power threating my life.NVM

Wait why are they flying,wait they set up in the soil to attack , and when i open my cooldowns , they just fly ,like "f**k you , i'm getting the f**k out of here".

http://i.imgur.com/UlOEKTP.jpg

5th and final match : D-Priest & Feral (with this comp , the priest get Cyclone as Symbiosis )

The DR on the Fear & Psyfiend's Fear & Cyclone are totally screwed up

I got cloned with my mate like 50 times, not joking, i know maybe i'm some assh*le that doesn't read changelogs or report bugs , but come on , if you should put a priority

on this , I'D GIVE IT 1000000000000000000 / 10.

P.S : Backpedaling Society strikes again in the last match.

P.S 2 : Inb4 , please spare me your "You should be grateful for playing for free" ,find better argument.

P.S 3 : I came here to play World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria © and i just feel like i'm playing Finding Waldo Online because i can't f***king find my mate out of these cyclones.

P.S 4 : Please don't hate me or try to hurt my cousins.

P.S 5 : The warrior who flyhack was taunting me with emotes like i can't do anything in this society where the strong eats the weak, and i'm pretty weak.

Larina.

Edited by Larinalol

He got muted by me last night, now he's going to get banned also.

Enjoy your stay on Pandawow, Larina!

Forgot to mention:

Every time you notice someone breaking the rules, you are encouraged to report them here, on the forums, where eyes of the GMs and administrators can see it. In your report, you need to include the following information: name of the offender, date and time, realm and most importantly pictures of the offense in progress. If you follow this simple guideline, ANY person that breaks the rules will be hit by the ban-hammer.

Edited by uraganuu

I don't care if they got banned or not , i know you're not a dev , or in charge of reporting bugs or anything , but the purpose of my post here is not to get them banned

I am just confused how spells like cyclone doesn't get debugged , and how people could easily hack like this.

And today i've get vs a hunter-dk , which the hunter is using his devilsaur pet to stack up the Spell Monstruous bite (-25% heal ) with his own -25% ( so 50% heal down ).

How could this doesn't get fixed , how ? I see like 5000 people playing , isn't this enough to motivate devs to fix classes ? I am really getting confused.

I'm impressed by your changelogs but correct me if i'm wrong , isn't the debugging process goes like this ?

Server mechanics > Classes > BG's and PVE .

Anyways thanks for your answers and for taking my post seriously and not as a troll.