Rules for topics in donate problems.

Zeox

• Administrators
7FdEgSo.png KhN5XBA.png bhCV6zA.png
If you have a problem with the purchased items/services If you have a problem with the obtaining of bonuses If you want to ask a questions

General rules of the section:

• Bumping of the topic is forbidden (You'll get reply within two days). Please, be patient. You can be punished for spamming.
  • If you made a mistake in your topic - wrong nicknames, items, realms, links - it's your mistake and claims will be groundless. Check your text before posting.
  • Flood/spam, off-topic comments are forbidden.
  • Do not use obscene language in messages. If you break these rules, your topic will be declined. For violations of these rules your account can be suspended/banned by forum rules.
  • If the thread does not follow these rules, the administration has the right to refuse assistance.
  • If you've got response from administration, read all information in this topic, not only first line. If you don't want to read, don't ask questions.
  • Write your topics in english.

Topics that originally had not been made by the rules will be declined automatically without any explanations. Not so hard to read these rules.

• Like 2

• Administrators

If you have a problem with the purchased items/services

Section for your topics: Donations and purchase failures

Please use topic titles that briefly describe the problem, for exmple: "Change faction", "Wrong faction", "Didn't received item" etc.

Specify the following in your topic:

1. Realm, nickname and faction of character which got item/service.
    If you bought this item from other account, please write one nickname from this account.
  2. Links to the bought items/services.
    (Use www.wowhead.com or db.pandawow.me).
  3. The approximate date (day), when you made a purchase.
  4. Describe your problem. Options: Not received the bought item; Bought item for wrong faction; Items cannot be equipped after a faction change; Bought item don't work etc. Describe all what happened.
  5. What you exactly need from administration: link to the equivalent item which you need (Use wowhead.com), or you want your bonuses back*
  6. Screenshots with problem:
    1. Screenshot of the item that bought by mistake (Hover cursor on item);
    2. Screenshots with your problem (if it other problem, with changing faction, proofs that mount or companion doesn't work etc.);

Example

1. x200, Mary, alliance. Bought item from account with character John.

2. John bought http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=34197 for me.

3. Morning, February 30th.

4. John bought http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=34197 for me, but i can't use this item.

5. I want exchange to http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=34199, if it's possible.

[here could be Marry's screenshot]

Notes:

1. Please don't write in the first paragraph your logins, emails and passwords. Write only nicknames from account, other information about account we'll find ourselves.
  2. If account from which you bought an item is empty, create new character and write hes nickname in the topic.
  3. If you'll not give a link to the item or you'll give wrong link in 5 paragraph - you can get wrong item and claims will be groundless. Check your text before posting and don't forget about links.
  4. Exchange have higher priority than refund. Therefore, if we can exchange the item to the analogous, we will do so.
  5. We may refuse to refund coins for an item/service or to exchange an item for another if the player contact us in 48 hours or more after receiving the item/service.
  6. If you have issues or questions please read FAQ before creating new topic. Perhaps there is an answer to your question.

To the main topic

• Administrators

If you have a problem with the obtaining of bonuses

Please read FAQ before creating your topic and contact the tech support of payment service.

If you've got answer from tech support, you can write topic in donate section:

Please use topic titles that briefly describe the problem, for exmple: "Didin't get bonuses", "Bonuses disappeared" etc

Specify the following:

1. Realm and Nickname of one character from account where you have problem with bonuses.
    If the account is empty - create new character and write here a nickname.
  2. Date and time when you donated/send SMS/noticed a missing bonuses.
  3. Describe your problem.
  4. If you didn't get bonuses after donating, write this:
    - Cost of transaction ($, €, ₽, ¥, £, ₯). How much did you donated?
    - How much bonuses you should get (It was indicated in donation widget)
    - Which service you used (sms-oplata/paymentwall (sms-mobiamo, credit card, bank transfer, etc)
    - Your phone number (Include country code!)
    - Phone number to which you've sent SMS
    - What a SMS you've sent/got (texts of all SMS) if you've sent any SMS.
  5. Screenshots:
    1. Screenshot confirming that payment services completed;
    2. Screenshot with answer from Tech support of payment service. There should be indicated that the transfer was successful and the problem on the side of our server*;

Examples

1. Johnny.

2. Evening, 24:18 30 february.

3. I've send an SMS but made a mistake in the code from control panel.

- SMS cost 125 Mongolian tögrög.

- 99 bonuses

- Service "SMS - many countries".

- I've send SMS with code "SIGN 4502 user 146812" instead of "SIGN 4502 user 1468112"

I've wrote ticket to SMS-Oplata, they noticed that the wrong code has been sent, screenshot with the response below:

5. [there are screenshots of Johnny's SMS][there is a screenshot with the response of SMS-Oplata team]

1. Boris.

2. Evening, 24:18 February 30th.

3. Donation via credit card.

- Cost 500 Hungarian forint or 50 bonuses

- Paymentwall (Bank Transfer).

- Operation code: 3915436523

I've wrote ticket to Paymentwall, they said that payment is successfully received, screenshot with the response below.

5. [screensots with Misha's payments history*][screenshot confirming that payment services completed][there is a screenshot with the response of Paymentwall team]

How to contact payment service's tech support:

SMS-Oplata Service

Per email: support@sms-oplata.org

or (if you speak russian) on their web site: http://www.sms-oplata.org

Send a message with a description of your problem, be sure to include the following at very least:

- Your name

- Your email

- Date and time of transaction, text (When you sent SMS, SMS text)

- Your phone number (Include country code!) and phone number to which you've sent SMS

- Which answer you've got (SMS with code or message with error)

- Your Mobile Operator

- Your Country

Paymentwall

You can contact their tech support in your control panel:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56903[/ATTACH]

Select "my account" and click "Missing Bonuses?"

If your payment was in fact processed by PaymentWall, your transactions show on the next screen (if you were charged they should be there). What you're looking for here is the start Inquiry button. From there you can communicate directly with PaymentWall.

Send a message with a description of your problem, be sure to include the following at very least:

• Which service you've used? (SMS, credit card, bank transfer...)
  • Date and time of transaction
  • Your phone number (Include country code!) and phone number to which you've sent SMS
  • Amount paid
  • What you sent in SMS (Text)
  • What happened (you didn't got SMS with code/you've got SMS with error and so on)

Notes:

1. Please don't write in the first paragraph your emails and passwords. Write only nicknames from account, other information about account we'll find ourselves.
  2. If account from which you bought an item is empty, create new character and write hes nickname in the topic.
  3. If you didn't get bonuses after donating we don't accept topics without a screenshot with the response of payment service.
  4. If you have issues or questions please read FAQ before creating new topic. Perhaps there is an answer to your question.

To the main topic

• Administrators

If you want to ask a questions

If you want to ask a questions and want to create topic in Donate Section then first read FAQ, perhaps there is an answer to your question.

If however you still have questions, do not forget to mention in your topic your nickname.

If you are interested in request processing, read this:

GMs who work in this section have instructions from the administrator. He (administrator) decides to answer either positively or negatively. We read all topics in the section, you don't need bump your topics.

After reading the thread GM checks all data and write a request which includes your nickname, theme number, what needs to be done and sends the request to the administrator.

If you are interested in the period of request consideration, read this:

The response from administration (GM) will be given in a few days (sometimes in a week in special cases). On weekdays consideration is faster than on the weekend. After answering in the topic GM sends all the data to the administrator and at this point his work ended and further terms consideration of the applications does not depend on it. Therefore is meaningless to ask the GM when the administrator will consider the topics. He do it about a couple of times in a month and he haven't exactly date for it.

If you think that we forget about you, read this:

If your topic is closed already few days and you still didn't get answer from administrator, do not need to sound the alarm. It's normally. Only administrator can refund bonuses and send items and he do it about a couple of times in a month and he haven't exactly date for it.

But all dates already sent and topics with the positive response from the game master will not be missed, just wait

To the main topic