srsly wtf is this !!!

This is perfectly normal damage for a geared arcane mage that stacked Mastery.

Nothing here is out of the ordinary.

Ice lance hitting 70-ish K on frozen target is also very normal. In fact, it's a little low. My fire mage does 60ish K ice Lances.

This is perfectly normal damage for a geared arcane mage that stacked Mastery.

Nothing here is out of the ordinary.

Ice lance hitting 70-ish K on frozen target is also very normal. In fact, it's a little low. My fire mage does 60ish K ice Lances.

You must be mentaly ill if you think so.

The arcane's formula of some spells, maybe even mastery itself is broken, therefore dmg can be ridiculous for most of the time. Something scales highly incorrectly, so we witness those kind of bizarre damage from arcane mages.

You must be mentaly ill if you think so.

Wether mentally ill or not, I'm correct in my previous statement.

Arcane mage's mastery increases all spell damage. If you stack it, DoTs do alot more damage and so do other spells. Again, this is working as intended.

There WAS an exploit with arcane spec, but those who knew it got banned and the sploit got fixed. If you think 50k LB and 70k Ice Lances are bad, wait till you meet 2 alliance mages that 1-shot you with Living Bomb alone, lol. I got hit by a 380k Ice Lance(wasn't even frozen) by one and 130k Living Bomb tick by the other. What you are posting here is just the regular numbers ANY arcane mage can score.