killing blow :D

orctait

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41034[/ATTACH] Here's my main :)

I did 104/0 in last patch but deleted the game folder when I updated :( Was a Warsong Gulch where we farmed the alliance till their eyes bled!

Btw, I'm clicking half my spells!

A moderator has the exact same account type as any other player. Our powers are only limited to controlling the chat, nothing more. I've been called a "gm noob power abuser" last night because I was topping BGs with 33/1, also because of "look at your dmg omg!!!", like I'm a warrior or something :-s

People always believe, even tho we deny it, that we're not "just" chat moderators, but GMs in disguise. I think we need a Blizz logo beside our name, just so we could be 1% GM, lol!

People also believe the server's staff is rewarding us with geared toons or free bonuses, wich is far from the truth. I got my gear by doing alot of BGs and arenas and I only have one fully geared char, lol.

was joking dude :D ik they are same :D and yeah mage is somehow retarded in damage in bgs just pyro barrage them all :Di had my 52-0 with 503 ilvl :P ,,, but there is an alliance warlock warlolok or something like that ,,, he is op ,, RoF and gg rip all horde around him :P

Wow, that's impressive!

What about negative scores? :D:D :crazy:

I once got 1/41/10 in Temple of Kotmogu, when the monk spirit exploit was the daily atraction :) That killing blow was gotten on the monk, so it was all worth it dieing 41 times :D

Wow, that's impressive!

What about negative scores? :D:D :crazy:

I once got 1/41/10 in Temple of Kotmogu, when the monk spirit exploit was the daily atraction :) That killing blow was gotten on the monk, so it was all worth it dieing 41 times :D

I can't remember the last time I had a negative score *cough* :D