Silence bug

Okay so, at the moment I'm maining a Warrior. I had this situation when me and my Resto Druid partner were up against some Rogue and a Holy Pala, and we were stuck in there for 15 minutes, because each time I cc'd the Pala and tried to kill the rogue he would Vanish with 20k hp left. Realizing that would last forever, we decided to take it to a 1v1 brawl between me and the Rogue. He opened, I got him to 50% and he blinded me. I trinketed, stunned him, got him to 15% and he vanished. Then, he opened with a silence and immediately bursted me. The thing was, after that stun, the silence remained and I couldn't cast anything. For those of you who don't know, silence is making a player unable to cast MAGICAL abilities. I myself am a Warrior, therefore all of my abilities are PHYSICAL. I couldn't cast Rallying Cry, nor Shield Wall, so he got 280k off me in a matter of seconds.

Why am I unable to cast PHYSICAL abilities, while being silenced?

Okay so, at the moment I'm maining a Warrior. I had this situation when me and my Resto Druid partner were up against some Rogue and a Holy Pala, and we were stuck in there for 15 minutes, because each time I cc'd the Pala and tried to kill the rogue he would Vanish with 20k hp left. Realizing that would last forever, we decided to take it to a 1v1 brawl between me and the Rogue. He opened, I got him to 50% and he blinded me. I trinketed, stunned him, got him to 15% and he vanished. Then, he opened with a silence and immediately bursted me. The thing was, after that stun, the silence remained and I couldn't cast anything. For those of you who don't know, silence is making a player unable to cast MAGICAL abilities. I myself am a Warrior, therefore all of my abilities are PHYSICAL. I couldn't cast Rallying Cry, nor Shield Wall, so he got 280k off me in a matter of seconds.

Why am I unable to cast PHYSICAL abilities, while being silenced?

Learn your class, idiot

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Warrior is not 100% made of physical abilities...

Yeah we have few "spells"...

Intimidating Shout

Rallying cry

disrupting shout

staggering shout

piercing howl

intervene

safeguard

spell reflection

mass spell reflection

shield wall

It's not bugged at all... you can not simply use these abilities while silenced as warrior... I know some good players who finish warrior with last silence so he can not use rallying cry or wall/reflect...

Edited by Tbf
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
lol, that so interesting, i never played warrior, and i dont know how it works, so if i silence him, i can block all of his defensive spells, that crazy! i wont have more problems as boomy ^^, i learnt so much from this server and how to beat warrior, rly i played wow 5 years but i never was so attracted of war :3