Yeap Hackers once again

Nosgoth

So these past days there is an increase amount of fly hackers in battlegrounds. I hope you start doing something about it cause we are getting impatient. Start by banning the following people on the Fun server. [ATTACH=CONFIG]41909[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41911[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41912[/ATTACH]

In the second picture the guy named Drakuro does the same thing but he was on the ground that time I took the picture and after that he was carefull. Well do whatever you want with him but I want the other guys banned. Thank you and do something about your security.

Fun realm actually brings a fair level of PvP between players. On x100, for example, if you get a fully geared ilvl522 , he will simply destroy everyone because, same as retail, most people aren't geared.

This doesn't happen on Fun, where everyone starts equally and by farming/skill they become geared.

Fun realm actually brings a fair level of PvP between players. On x100, for example, if you get a fully geared ilvl522 , he will simply destroy everyone because, same as retail, most people aren't geared.

This doesn't happen on Fun, where everyone starts equally and by farming/skill they become geared.

Yeah but those hackers destroy the experience. I mean we can't even attack other bases cause they keep flying and ninja capping bases. It's getting really annoying.