r1 players lf SP for GODCOMP.

paulkoine

Hello guys :D

We are LF a pro high rated and brained SP for our GODCOMP. You dont have to be full geared, soon or latter u'll get the gear.

New 5.4.8 patch is coming soon and we want to play that setup. Dont need other classes only Shadow Priest.

We have r1 mage - Magetrainer and r2 resto druid - Velirium

So if you want more info just wisp us ingame. (FUN server - alliance)

Peace :heart:

Edited by paulkoine

mage trainer has 3k rating in 500 games , ive seen ele shamans with 85 wins at 2.6k , im 100% sure all he plays is resto/mage , and still lost 100 times , aw-ful mage

Or he just plays arenas for fun? Well you can win 2k arenas, lose some, still rate will be around the same. Peace.

rofl at these kids. all this talk and yet none of them are even close to that level without serious exploits. paulkoine doesn't armor bug i know this from facing him many times and doing stupid amounts of bugged dmg to him from fail fixes. anyways i respect him as the best rdruid on the server for not armor bugging. tell dante it's morgan. he'll know who I am. we've actually played one 3s godcomp game before, Had to leave after though.
  • Like 1

rofl at these kids. all this talk and yet none of them are even close to that level without serious exploits. paulkoine doesn't armor bug i know this from facing him many times and doing stupid amounts of bugged dmg to him from fail fixes. anyways i respect him as the best rdruid on the server for not armor bugging. tell dante it's morgan. he'll know who I am. we've actually played one 3s godcomp game before, Had to leave after though.

Ohh thanks a lot for those words, it means a lot to me