Just a normal day.

StarCaller

• 4 weeks later...
nice one,

here's what I did today (fun realm)

http://i59.tinypic.com/2vkceo9.jpg

Nice,but shadowburn is quite op for now so ull see alot of dlocks with high kills.

On fun realm u can get all gear so its retarded,and thats why many ppl on x100,x10 wont even try beating it.

looks at action bars(last bar with mannorots fury) Im done.95% of fun server warlocks are bots(not saying that u are,thats what i see).But srsly dont use that spell,quite useless unless u spam RoF.

• 2 weeks later...

Well people said that the x100 realm was full of low geared people, so I'm atm doing a warr on the x10 realm and I finally got full gear yesterday and we will see I already have a hunter and a Spriest (fully geared) and I must say on the x10 all are under geared. And if I go on the FUN realm all people say that there is all the new players. So I guess I will soon post from retail xD

UPDATE.

Got owned by a 708k Warlock wat is this madness GO AWAY LOCKS WE DON'T WANT U IN OUR GAME...

xD

The ammount of grave farming unbuffed and poorly geared toons is astonishing. Nevermind me, tho, I know you guys have tons of skill if you manage to kill green armor wearers on your full Grievous chars. OP much? /facepalm

green gear on fun realm makes no sense to me =P