Omg... Im tester, and i know more about shamans on this server then you. And i said, Enhancement shaman works blizzlike. If you can't play good in this spec, it doesn't mean that spec is bugged. I have all formulas for this spec, and i calculated all enhancement's skills. I just know, damage - blizzlike.

Ok then, things are two: either you are biased and, I don't know for what reason, you don't want to see enha fixed or you are actually clueless about how the spell are supposed to work. Seeing that the second one is the most probable, I hope so at least, I want to personally show you all the bugs I mentioned in this thread do exist. Tell me when I can meet you in game on the fun realm, If I can be there, I'll show you how wrong you are when saying that enha works "completely blizzlike". Aside of that, what kind of tester are you? If you can't even notice Searing flames doesn't nearly increase Lava lash damage by 100%??? (by 100% means that you should take your previous number and do x2, if you didn't know) Hell, even flametongue 40% dmg bonus is bugged. If so stop testing, you clearly aren't trustworthy and helping Pandawow devs at all.

Edited by JohnnyPoozang
Please fix at least that Windfury Weapon on 2h weapons... it should have 20% chance, but it never proc... its most important thing for old good 2h shamans. I know that 2h shamans are not really good on MoP, but its much more fun to play it, then that "modern" 2x 1h style... But because Windfury Weapon doesnt work at all on 2h weapons, this old funy style is even more useless... its took about 50% of all DMG from shamans.
Please fix at least that Windfury Weapon on 2h weapons... it should have 20% chance, but it never proc... its most important thing for old good 2h shamans. I know that 2h shamans are not really good on MoP, but its much more fun to play it, then that "modern" 2x 1h style... But because Windfury Weapon doesnt work at all on 2h weapons, this old funy style is even more useless... its took about 50% of all DMG from shamans.

I already wrote it in the post scriptum about Windfury weapon. But for all the nice testers around here it seems that everything works completely blizzlike here! Yuup

• 2 weeks later...
Enhance damage is low, but not that drastically. Some abilities are bugged; LL hits less than it should. Other abilities are fine. I play enhance for 7 years with 4 years of retail experience. Biggest problem is defence ratings. Warriors kill you faster cause they can have more expertise more easily. And parry scales better than dodge. A full prideful warrior has 17 % parry max. Here Griveous plates have from 32-39 (dk's). With even expertise hardcap 30-35% of your special attacks are missed. No wonder you get owned. Especially if both of your stormblasts (mh+oh x2) get parried :) :) Edited by Indipender
Enhance damage is low, but not that drastically. Some abilities are bugged; LL hits less than it should. Other abilities are fine. I play enhance for 7 years with 4 years of retail experience. Biggest problem is defence ratings. Warriors kill you faster cause they can have more expertise more easily. And parry scales better than dodge. A full prideful warrior has 17 % parry max. Here Griveous plates have from 32-39 (dk's). With even expertise hardcap 30-35% of your special attacks are missed. No wonder you get owned. Especially if both of your stormblasts (mh+oh x2) get parried :) :)

Lava lash is hitting completly randomly, one time your doing 100k crits, the other 40k, but wasn't weapon damage supposed to be steady last time I checked? With frost dk Obliterate damage isn't so "jumpy" even if it is physical damage (unless clearly you're hitting a protection warrior or a blood dk, even Cata Lava lash damage was steady). Plus Windfury deals less damage than normal hits currently and it's a noticeable loss vs cloth and leather classes.

Enha has the most powerful burst of MoP and Ascendance is in fact the only thing that saved enha in pvp from being completely underdog in this expansion. Instead of trying to flee or immediately popping defensives, here people will walk towards you like nothing happened, I'm not feeling like I'm bursting with enha on these servers at all. My shammy is my only char where I don't feel the damage scaling from gear. I can get wrecked easily by dks or warriors, simply because I can't generate Maelstrom stacks and 60% of LLs and SSs are parried or dodged. I'm waiting to see hit, expertise, parry and dodge rating fixed to see how far enha is from retail, because nobody can't tell. One thing for sure: currently enha is far from being enjoyable and it's instead completely frustrating.

However thank you Indipender, finally someone who can notice enha damage is not "completely blizzlike" like some smart "tester" wrote on this thread.

Edited by JohnnyPoozang
Windfury is working totally fine. Just use it on the offhand, cause on the server mainhand and offhand weapon enchants are switched. It will increase your lava lash damage aswell. The biggest true bug that isnt a global bug (like parry and doge) is our AG heals. Instead of healing just us when alone, it heals all 34252345423523523 players mobs critters and even target dummies around you. This makes our only choice for talent pretty much useless outside arenas (if its hits due to parry and dodge bug lolz).

Well i watched a video where hansol was dueling with an enh sham and his dmg was equal to mine in 5.4.2.

I also tested the wep enchants and they're working properly(in 5.4.2).

No need to swap their places. Now i'm leveling another enh in the x10 realm.

Once I hit 90 and get decent gear I'll test every spell and report the bugs.

Well i watched a video where hansol was dueling with an enh sham and his dmg was equal to mine in 5.4.2.

I also tested the wep enchants and they're working properly(in 5.4.2).

No need to swap their places. Now i'm leveling another enh in the x10 realm.

Once I hit 90 and get decent gear I'll test every spell and report the bugs.

I'm sorry but this is bullsh*t. With weapons imbued the right way (windfury on main-hand and flametongue on off-hand) Windfury hits will deal even less damage than your normal hits. How is this supposed to be working properly? Then Elemental blast doesn't benefit from the 25% additional crit chance when SS debuff is up, jesus even a blind would notice it (if you had played in the updated OBT you would have seen the difference). Lava lash damage is too jumpy... weapon damage formula is broken, as it winds up from 40k crits to 100k. Not even Obliterate that's physical damage (reduced by armor) is so jumpy. The hits are between 40-70k (non crits). Lava lash is fire damage (armor ignored), in Mop spell resistance was removed, so why there's such a huge damage gap between several hits? You can't say it's because of your opponents defensive cds, because I played Cataclysm too, and Lava lash damage was steady, always between 30-50k crits in Cataclymic gladiator gear. The formula doesn't changed in its structure either, the difference is that cata (4.3) LL was 312% wep damage, whereas mop (5.4) LL is 300%. Last time I checked the off-hand damage penalty is the same too. So why this difference?

Actually every time I use LL I feel like I'm spinning the wheel of fortune, you can't ever know what number you will pick up!

Edited by JohnnyPoozang

It's not hiting randomly. I tested it. Tried thrice and was doing the same DPM.

Windfury is dealing more damage than your normal hits. Stop posting invalid reports.

Maelstrom is working properly. I got 5 procs all the time.

Searing flames is working too. Same goes for flametongue weapon.

I tested all of them. The only buggy thing is that warrior's damage, fear(stun) and banner.

It's not hiting randomly. I tested it. Tried thrice and was doing the same DPM.

Windfury is dealing more damage than your normal hits. Stop posting invalid reports.

Maelstrom is working properly. I got 5 procs all the time.

Searing flames is working too. Same goes for flametongue weapon.

I tested all of them. The only buggy thing is that warrior's damage, fear(stun) and banner.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56268[/ATTACH] Now away from this thread please, before I start insulting you.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't actually understand if either there is a mafia that doesn't want enha to be fixed in this server, or you are just bad trolls

- - - Updated - - -

Do you want a video too? Showing how true is your claim that you "get 5 procs all the time"? fk pathetic

• 2 weeks later...
You know what I find funny? People are complaining of enhancement shamans elemental blast doing too much damage. I always tell that that they are stupid, because last patch mastery did not work for Enhancement shaman, and GMs never fixed it so people got used to thinking that enhancement shaman damage was like that. Now that enhancement is semi fixed with elemental damage + mastery people are thinking its bugged but its not. Also it seems that "Healing Surge" on elemental and enhancement shaman is bugged, enhancement with the glyph of maelstrom healing doesnt work, and both classes only heal for 20k out of combat and even less during combat. I have full grievous for all 3 specs and I have tested. Shamans indeed need more fixing, but overall enhancement shaman and resto shaman are benefitting right now.