[request] Party dispel announce

Tbf

So, I started to play resto druid, and did 1.8k rate today, everything was fine but I noticed I have a problem, I cant really see debuffs of my partner, so I dont use nature's cure that much ...

I need good addon which would tell me when my partner is in CC.

Thanks, but problem is that addons that you did tell me show only my buffs or debuffs not my mate's debuffs...

I use PlateBuffs, it's important for me so I can see when cc ends on someone, so I can re-apply it...

But you can not see cc on my 2s partner, but I found a solution...

Addon name: Debuff Filter and I recommend it to all :)

and Raven

I use GladiatorLossa that actually talks to me, it's very VERY handy and Vial Cooldowns wich shows symbols with timers on top of your target's head to show what they have used and how long it takes before they can use it again. It also tells you when someone trinkets.

These two addons have won me many duels and arenas and made me much more aware of what's happening around me.

I also use GTFO, it's an addon that reminds you when you're sitting in an area where area of effect damage or debuffs occur. It basically just tells you to gtfo :)

-Lose Control wich flashes on screen whenever one of your cooldowns is up.

-Say Sapped-says Sapped in vecinity, very useful.

-SayKarma -alerts everyone that the monk used Touch of Karma and you should not hit him.

-EasyCopy -it's an addon that allows you to copy text easily.

-Interuptbar -very useful for casters as it actively shows you what enemy spells are available that could interupt you.

I use a few others but they are class specific.

I use vial cooldowns too,but i used ChatMOD in wotlk.I dont know if its updated for MoP but i totally recomend it to anyone.Lose control looks really nice,and i just got so confused at start,because i was playing a warr for 3 years,then i suddenly started a lock and when i got disarmed i didnt attack.(it was in 5.0.5).If you have nice crits(over 100k) i prefer using nicedamage.

this is my list of addons to all who wonder...

-platebuffs (very useful addon)

-gladius (useful for arena doesn't work on this server tho)

-debuff-filter ( you can make big icons for your buffs / debuffs and for your arena mate)

-Mtarget (multi-focus addon- allows you to have 2 or more focus)

-OmniCC ( i can't play without this)

-LoseControl ( useful addon, shows you cc icon in middle of your screen sou you don't have to look at right top of screen what cc u got ... )

-SpellAlerter ( I found this one also useful... So I fight rdruid/war team as war/hpala.. With this im able to reflect 50% of druid cyclone trys...

-SayInterrupt (announces you when you interrupt someone but not that really useful, you can see you gout 6% dmg buff if you use glyph also...

-powerauras ( using this for my druid when I get 100% haste from talent-so I can clone enemy fast)

-MoveAnything ( if you dont like how blizzard made some stuff, just move it for example you dont like the position of your target or focus you can move it with this addon ... )

these are my combat-based addons.. I have tons of other addons but they are mostly for misc stuff...

Edited by Tbf

Im pretty much using the basic wow UI,except for most pvp addons that dont change the look of my screen(not that much).So what i did is i moved my character icon with health and stuff on the left side of my ingame char,the target on the right side,and the focus under my character.I like having a clean UI especially when in isle of conquest 40v40 with vialcooldowns and a 6yr old pc i still survive,but this is what i did with my UI.I use BindPad for my keybindings.Thanks for the Mtarget addon,will try it in 3v3s.

• 3 months later...