! New hackers every Day . New hacks every day !

Falric

yes ... we are all know what is gm answer to our ticket ... yea yea ... make a screen shot and put it in site ! and what gm can do after that ? well .. yes stupid kids use hack in game but they delete hacker char after every bg ... and nothing gm can do with my screenshot or any screenshot like that ! i know all can see hackers in everywhere. every day new hackers . every day new hacks ! look at this new hack 22m dps in one bg about 3 min ! hehe !:appl: [ATTACH=CONFIG]46338[/ATTACH] cheers ....

If you would actually take evidence of the person in air, or record a user teleport hacking / Fly hacking. And create a decent report in the Report a player section, the whole account gets banned. Its not only the character, so it doesn't matter if they would delete their character or not.

Its so easy to complain about everything.

Have a nice day

Hijax

you want a screen shot ! ok ... lets start with this ... he is a dk and 3 time death grip me under earth ! ban him if you can [ATTACH=CONFIG]46494[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46495[/ATTACH] i cant see his name . something like ???? ! lol ! go on ... ban him !

- - - Updated - - -

this will happend if gm tell us use screen shot ! and dosent answer our call !

perfect ! i think you try to tell me .... if one hackeer use chinese name or another language names ! YOU CANT BAN HIM ! GREAT ! gm dosent answer our ticket in game when we say we find a stupid hacker ! and you cant ban him if i give you 6 screen shot ! then i must say GOOD LUCK HACKERS ! and have fun hackers ! you guys ruin our game !

- - - Updated - - -

truely .... i love this server ! this server have many good and brained players ! and have good fixing . there is only one problem .... hackers ... !

- - - Updated - - -

If you would actually take evidence of the person in air, or record a user teleport hacking / Fly hacking. And create a decent report in the Report a player section, the whole account gets banned. Its not only the character, so it doesn't matter if they would delete their character or not.

Its so easy to complain about everything.

Have a nice day

Hijax

so .... you want a screen shot ? i give you 6 ban them if you can !

perfect ! i think you try to tell me .... if one hackeer use chinese name or another language names ! YOU CANT BAN HIM ! GREAT ! gm dosent answer our ticket in game when we say we find a stupid hacker ! and you cant ban him if i give you 6 screen shot ! then i must say GOOD LUCK HACKERS ! and have fun hackers ! you guys ruin our game !

- - - Updated - - -

truely .... i love this server ! this server have many good and brained players ! and have good fixing . there is only one problem .... hackers ... !

I recommend you download an addon for your chat. For example, Chatter. Install it and copy nicknames next time. We really can't banned someone without the name.

in near sw one mage 9m attack me ! and 2 dk pull me under earth ! AND GM MUTE ME ? you kidding me ? this is realy GREAT answer to hackers .... gm mute who said i found a hacker . good job gm ! come and check front sw ! just for once ! one mage do 9m dmg to all and kill all alience in near sw about 19:56 server time ! GOOD JOB GMS ! now mute me again good job ![ATTACH=CONFIG]46881[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46882[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

this is something new man ! gm will mute you about 1 hour or more if you tell him you found a hacker ! i have a question ! WHAT GOOD ARE YOU GUYS ?

- - - Updated - - -

I recommend you download an addon for your chat. For example, Chatter. Install it and copy nicknames next time. We really can't banned someone without the name.
yea i must dl an addon to tell gms who use hack and gm after that catch them ! great answer ! again i must said ! what good are you guys ? mute who said i found a hacker !? i mean ... you kidding me ? this server dont have a gm for instant ban hackers ? always player must put screen shot in site after that you guys ban them ? thats all you can do ? this is server answer to hackers ? i think maybe i must check some hacks too ! this is not pandawow this hackerswow !

We have only three GMs, who can ban someone. They can't be in the game 24/7. So we have made a section for writing complaints on players. If you see a violator, make proofs, copy the name and write a report in the forum. Tickets are viewed by moderators. Moderators can't give instant ban.

this time i havea good one ! [ATTACH=CONFIG]46910[/ATTACH] lol 212m dps ! interesting !

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46911[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

need more ?

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46914[/ATTACH] . 21:26 server time !

tonight is hackers night ! good job gms ! [ATTACH=CONFIG]46936[/ATTACH] yea yea ... about 9 hacker in one bg ! hehe ..

- - - Updated - - -

9 hacker use dmg hack in this screen shot and 4 use fly hack ! :)) .. enjoy hackerswow !

- - - Updated - - -

after 9 year ply time in wow i know what i must say now ... this server need anticheat or more gms ... or hackers will ruin this server ! trust me ! pro players want fair play !without any hack . thats why i am here .. to see and learn some skills ... BUT THIS HACKERS ....

I said that they can't spend all their time for tracking the hackers.

But any breaking of the rules will be punished. Dont worry.

Have a nice day

Solution:hire some more(harder) or install anti cheat

if you dont want to do both or just having problems with it,fix the banner bug then maybe install anti cheat,because its just annoying for every single gm to constantly ban accounts and the report player section already has more posts than all other sections

bravo gms .... its realy nice ! now we see new hacker FRONT SW USE DMG HACK ang they act like gms ! see [ATTACH=CONFIG]47152[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47153[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47154[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47155[/ATTACH] ! enjoy it !

- - - Updated - - -

after 4 sec all in sw dead !

- - - Updated - - -

I said that they can't spend all their time for tracking the hackers.

But any breaking of the rules will be punished. Dont worry.

Have a nice day

what i must say to you ? you are stupid or something ? realy ... i waste my time in this noob server ! hackerswow !

- - - Updated - - -

i realy dont know how this server have 12k player ! this server is stupid and full hackers ! you are not worthy ...

- - - Updated - - -

i have a idea ... how about change this server to gm server ! good for test some gms spell ... dont you think STUPID GM ?

• Like 1

bravo gms .... its realy nice ! now we see new hacker FRONT SW USE DMG HACK ang they act like gms ! see [ATTACH=CONFIG]47152[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47153[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47154[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47155[/ATTACH] ! enjoy it !

- - - Updated - - -

after 4 sec all in sw dead !

- - - Updated - - -

what i must say to you ? you are stupid or something ? realy ... i waste my time in this noob server ! hackerswow !

- - - Updated - - -

i realy dont know how this server have 12k player ! this server is stupid and full hackers ! you are not worthy ...

- - - Updated - - -

i have a idea ... how about change this server to gm server ! good for test some gms spell ... dont you think STUPID GM ?

Your problem you waste your time here.If u want to leave-then leave.If u think the server is not worthy then why u play here?

GMs really cant be 24/7 online,but srsly tho there must be anti cheat and fix the banner dmg bug.

Your problem you waste your time here.If u want to leave-then leave.If u think the server is not worthy then why u play here?

GMs really cant be 24/7 online,but srsly tho there must be anti cheat and fix the banner dmg bug.

. yea i waste my time but what is your problem now ? you wanna stand behind server ? ok i never said gm must 24 hour stay online but one server with 14k player must have 1 gm online am i right ? and server must care about players ! ok ? now how many time ply you have in this server ? i play enough to see gm's never care about players . and they just care about donors .... at all . i cant understand why you stand behind server ! lol ... im sure in every bg you see 1-2 hacker and gm never ban them or every 2-3 day ban 1-2 of them ! or hacker will delet charr and gms cant find hacker ! you know this problem ! you know server dont have anti cheat and you stupid kid try to told me what ? server is good ? pfff ... i see many servers but this server is realy worse ... now tell me kid . you have anything to say ? ( sorry for my bad neglish guys ) .