Prideful Season

SmeldinD

Hello there :) please before i start to post my question, dont redirect me to any other post with the same one because if it's possible, i would want to have an ACTUAL reply of how is it looking right now :)

So: when will FUN server of pandawow go to prideful gear season? I love the season and honestly many people too and i would be extremely happy :)

Thanks for reply!

im sorry to say that, but Never :> :DD

Oh yes of course, and that's why some moderator or GM said that it will be in the end of this month and that somehow is completely not.. Please if you don't know a dumb crap don't reply :) unless i get a reply from a moderator or GM i am not accepting your answer

Hello,

In a few days, the prideful season goes on Beta testing on our server. We don't have a fixed release date yet, tho, so don't believe what trolls make you believe in game or on the forums. :)

If testing goes well, the patch will come fast. We don't want to state a release date because if we can't respect it, we would lose respect of the community that's waiting for it.

Have a nice day!

/Casualties

Hello,

In a few days, the prideful season goes on Beta testing on our server. We don't have a fixed release date yet, tho, so don't believe what trolls make you believe in game or on the forums. :)

If testing goes well, the patch will come fast. We don't want to state a release date because if we can't respect it, we would lose respect of the community that's waiting for it.

Have a nice day!

/Casualties

Sorry to say that but even if the testing goes well everything will be like they are now. Hackers, abusers, Unbalanced classes. Pretty much the only thing that this will add is the pridefull gear with nothing else helpfull. Plus they removed the cheat engine mogs taking away more fun. So GG pandawow. Keep the problems and remove what players like.

in 5.4.2 can be started prideful season but nobody knows when that will be happen, because the items of prideful gladiator gear/weapons exist in this current patch, but they're not obtainable.

Moderator already replied to my question :) I would be very happy to see the beta and try it if that wiuld be possible.. Thanks! :)