Does PVE gear scale down in PVP

dfabel

Yes! It should, at least for high end PvE trinkets, blizzard made them so that if you equip one while in Bgs or arenas the item level will be lowered, so PvP trinkets are always the best choice in retail. Here I think these adjustements aren't working though, that's why you see many players doing arenas with the shado-pan trinkets. Edited by JohnnyPoozang

Yes! It should, at least for high end PvE trinkets, blizzard made them so that if you equip one while in Bgs or arenas the item level will be lowered, so PvP trinkets are always the best choice in retail. Here I think these adjustements aren't working though, that's why you see many players doing arenas with the shado-pan trinkets.

But here almost all of the pve trinkets does not work so no need top scale down. :D

Ik about PvP power,but in PvP enviroments+ that idc about PvP power and stuff because 105% mastery is the best.

nah don't use pve weapons... just bugged shadopan trinkets which increase stat which procs by 25k ... and when playing warrior it's good to have pve shoulders which grant you nice critical strike amounts :D... weapon .. no..

BTW: so you play warlock, right? I have never tried lock but I just wanted to ask how's mastery working for it, I play rogue for a week now I am doing much better with agility stacking than with mastery.

and do you use grimore of sacrifice?

Edited by Tbf

The PVE shoulders you mentioned in a thread. You need to be exalted with shado pan assault for that to get it. How do you farm shado pan assault rep to exalted? Also does item upgrade work? I have the shado pan trinket but it only increases by 8.8k and not 9.4k like what the 530ilevel says

The PVE shoulders you mentioned in a thread. You need to be exalted with shado pan assault for that to get it. How do you farm shado pan assault rep to exalted? Also does item upgrade work? I have the shado pan trinket but it only increases by 8.8k and not 9.4k like what the 530ilevel says

There are no pve trinkets that work as they should. The rep you gain with VP in the web shop.