Question with a Suggestion for Item Shop :)

I did not ask what did you reply to.. I asked why did you answer to his comment instead of my Question.

Can you add frostmourne to the shop?

Shadowmourne is available from the item shop, like ash bringer & windseeker. Ashbringer is a legendary, which should be obtainable in-game ( it is not on here because of bugged quest chain ) but it is on retail. Frostmourne is not, its a unique which is not obtainable in any way. The item has been added in game for blizzard employes, and to make player jealous ;) Thats probably the main reason why Frostmourne is not added in the item shop.

Shadowmourne is available from the item shop, like ash bringer & windseeker. Ashbringer is a legendary, which should be obtainable in-game ( it is not on here because of bugged quest chain ) but it is on retail. Frostmourne is not, its a unique which is not obtainable in any way. The item has been added in game for blizzard employes, and to make player jealous ;) Thats probably the main reason why Frostmourne is not added in the item shop.

You sir, just made yourself for laughter. Ashbringer is not obtainable, but yet it IS in the item shop. That is the reason I am asking for Frostmourne to be added too.