Pandawow is in great danger!

wictorox

Lately, there's been a high increase in one particular specie and i'm very concerned. I'm talking about TEST PLEASE, TEST PLZ or just TEST. They can be found in their natural habitats which are durotar / elwyn forest. If we observe TEST PLZs we notice their IQ is dramatically dropping. Not so long time ago TEST PLZs had gems and enchants, they fully prepared their characters before going into their habitat and yelling out their names TEST PLZ like pokemons. But now, they just pick up few items and off they go. No glyphs, no gear, no gems or enchants. Some of them don't even have talents. TEST PLZs were easily ignorable but since ignore option is not working on soviet pandawow, its getting really hard to deal with them. TEST PLZs are dangerous now more then ever, if you tell them "go away idiot" or anything rood they can report you on forums so u'll get muted / banned. Via this post im asking GMs for help, please fix the ignore option before TEST PLZs become unstoppable!

Hello there!

Either Test or TECT is what I see every 3 seconds when I'm in Durotar :) I don't have a problem with it, most of them just want to see the numbers their characters can dish out on players. I'm not bothered by it, I just ignore them or let them test.

I'm all up for fixing the ignore function, tho. Hopefully that will be taken care of when new patch goes live. :)