Heha....no

Dorgush

This isn't a problem. In BGs, most players are either wearing Malevolent or Tyrannical gear, most of them don't stand a chance vs a geared and skilled player, regardless of spec.

I duels, you might be dueling broken classes, like warr/rogue/arcane mage. It's better to avoid those untill we manage to fix the majority of the problems related to those classes. Also, some people are VERY skilled for dueling and they only duel, no BGs, no arenas, duels all day long. It's only normal and acceptable to lose to a skilled duel freak :)

Or just do like me DO NOT DUEL. Imho there are 2 features I would remove from this game, the first one is pet battles and the second one is the dueling system. They are both pointless and everybody cries about it, if you would remove these to things imagine´how much less drama u would get. That is why I don't duel, and cause I suck one vs. one.

There is already a bigger free NON DUEL PLS addon, it frees u from the soo anoying travel from w/e your mouse points to the NO duel button, r u a duel hater??, dont want anybody rekt u on duel CUS he can???, search the addon, it will make ur day.

i love duels, and even more whit male gear warrior rekt griev lock or spriest xd.......love those old days)

peac

This isn't a problem. In BGs, most players are either wearing Malevolent or Tyrannical gear, most of them don't stand a chance vs a geared and skilled player, regardless of spec.

I duels, you might be dueling broken classes, like warr/rogue/arcane mage. It's better to avoid those untill we manage to fix the majority of the problems related to those classes. Also, some people are VERY skilled for dueling and they only duel, no BGs, no arenas, duels all day long. It's only normal and acceptable to lose to a skilled duel freak :)

Broken class Warrior on PandaWoW?????

try to play fury warrior atm (on retail ofc ) 600k dragon roar crits, np 1mil crits with execute once u have swifty macro with pots food etc

but yea I agree with rogue swifty macro 150k150k150k150k,arcane 300k ice lance crits,DK necro strike spam 2k5+, ele shaman 100k every single spell

BTW: about 1v1 and dueling in general: Pop everything you can.

Edited by Tbf

Broken class Warrior on PandaWoW?????

try to play fury warrior atm (on retail ofc ) 600k dragon roar crits, np 1mil crits with execute once u have swifty macro with pots food etc

but yea I agree with rogue swifty macro 150k150k150k150k,arcane 300k ice lance crits,DK necro strike spam 2k5+, ele shaman 100k every single spell

BTW: about 1v1 and dueling in general: Pop everything you can.

1mln dmg pve pls...

rogues are op cuz of shado pan assault trinket, true about mages dks and ele shammies something is wrong with their dmg

There is already a bigger free NON DUEL PLS addon, it frees u from the soo anoying travel from w/e your mouse points to the NO duel button, r u a duel hater??, dont want anybody rekt u on duel CUS he can???, search the addon, it will make ur day.

i love duels, and even more whit male gear warrior rekt griev lock or spriest xd.......love those old days)

peac

Yes, there is an addon which decline all the duel request :v