Say what!

eciepecie

Honestly, people like you doesn't deserve any titles. No offense, but you're the biggest liar + bug abuser on the server. LSD is a braindead comp. Avalanche abuse = OP as hell with all your dots + keeps me in combat 24/7... Ele's mastery is bugged. Does 100% of your damage instead of 75% only. Just reroll game lol.

All in all, give titles to people who don't abuse, but since most people actually abuse, just wait till they fix shit... don't care if it'll take time,

• Like 1

Look at this kids UI lol.. like he just discovered addons from one of swifty's videos! Why would they give out titles on a server where people bug abuse like you? Let's not start with the speciality and obesity bug abuse.... Both are 3k because of you abusing... I remember arenaing against you and you ran in and instantly necrotic'd me 7 times..... Funny how we still won. Also, his armor abusing druid/hunter team where his hunter was abusing goat and if goat didn't work he took out the healing reduction pet and stacked that lol. This guy definitely deserves a title. The I'm a fucking faggot and should kill myself title. GG no re CYA NERDZZZZZ

dont advertise yourself as a rank 1 warlock if you and all of us already know you would never get anywhere on a real server with real players and non-abusive and gamebreaking bugs

you also play the comp that takes 5 and a half IQ which is LSD , and still manage to have a terrible winrate on it even on a server with playerbase like pandawow (i stand undefeated on most of my characters beating rank 1 teams in full honor gear)

and im not here bragging about my shit calling myself r1 , cause i know im not and i dont care

/me farts http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.pnghttp://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.pnghttp://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png :crazy::crazy::crazy:

this self proclaimed rank 1 lock has 400 wins in 2s and 2.5k rating , considering you can get 2.5k in under 130 wins (if youre not mmr bugging ofcourse) , you have to have at least 150 losses , you lost 150 times on pandawow? i havent even lost that many times in my lifetime , ive seen people who are 2.5k with 100 wins (not mmr bugging) , im pretty sure you play healer/dps aswell , mostlikely with a resto druid or a resto shaman (pathetically easy) , you shouldnt lose to any team except war/rdruid or war/rog if they know how to play

Hey! Damn haters, I "utter-ly" know retail title system. It's not suitable for private servers. I love how easily strangers talk shit on some random people like me, as if they've known me forever. Make Love, not Warcraft. sysx, Exey, Subhunterx y u so mean. Pc yo

I'm not mean. But if you honestly think that a title will give you any kinds of superiority over other players, you're not the brightest person in the world. Unless, of course, you were trolling. In that case it's my bad. It's just that the world is so full of stupidity nowadays that it's hard to notice a decent troll