Sale cool war

Санёк 2009

Options for connoisseurs

I have to say, trolls, geeks, jokers and the homeless to your messages did not even react.

New thing, too, I can not do. Options ready for everything and also to Update Turnip onslaught pumped, many don weapons collected rare sets, nemerenno of various trance (no repeats). Long hollowed inst and despite the fact that the Pandavas (-_-) things and pieces missing from the bags could not harvest a few interesting and rare (well 300 + bills Donati, MB more). Profiles portyaga blacksmith (blacksmith studied in a lot of purple and a bit of blue rare recipe addition to trance) PVE shoulders and Trini onslaught improved 2 times.

Raith apalsya 2300. Well, a lot of other interesting things, I do it purely for the sale of the character (and armor in terms of 522 I did not pay attention, and get upgraded too, with his hands cut out any armor) Well, reforging, symbols, point sockets all done under the devastating Arms . Enough words to introduce you to know him better.

PS I sell it cheap does not intend to, update the same I can not do. (All reasonable prices and trades to write in the comments and PM)

For reference, I think it will be enough (crystal, tube present) as well as rare titles 2-3.

Well, still waiting)

See photos of the war, you can follow this link http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=92657