HELLO

ChivNPJSA

Since the server is beeing a Nazi and banning people for no reason im gonna delete my Account. Its actualy sad that someone get banned because he got hacked but they dont understand it. So yeah i wish everyone else fun at 5.4.8 and wish you the best. Pce out chiv

Are you still keeping the same story how you got "hacked"? Get busted again, get banned again, make another /quit thread then a new "I'm back thread".....this is soooooo ancient news.

Hello love

And btw. "the story" you're talking about, on that day i could've prove that i got banned i had a script screenshoted but the guy i was talking about that said they cant accept pictures from other players because its not save, so check yourself before reking yourself bro.

Edited by ChivNPJSA

Before reking yourself, again, "bro", I'm willing to bet a full month isn't going to pass and you will either get banned again, or you will quit again(fictively, at least, just like you did now).

Nobody gets hacked in pandawow, make a mental note of that in case you decide to lie about it, again, in your ban appeal.