rip enh shaman

nikifor96

yesterday I dealed every elemental blast with 250k,and today I bought 2 prideful axes and I deal 100k max...wtf?DK with 400k hp(I'm with 480k hp) kills me for 4 seconds(I tested this) and I kill him for 1 minute lol.what's wrong?damage formula or what?...i can play this class,but wtf damage now?i dealed 300k and now 100k vs low geared ppl when I have full proc.I know that DK and Warr is OP,but......how I deal 30k ele blast on 300k hunter when I have full proc and I gotta 60% crit with procs?It's ridiculous.I deal 270k on training dummy,before I dealed 800k Edited by nikifor96

yesterday I dealed every elemental blast with 250k,and today I bought 2 prideful axes and I deal 100k max...wtf?DK with 400k hp(I'm with 480k hp) kills me for 4 seconds(I tested this) and I kill him for 1 minute lol.what's wrong?damage formula or what?...i can play this class,but wtf damage now?i dealed 300k and now 100k vs low geared ppl when I have full proc.I know that DK and Warr is OP,but......how I deal 30k ele blast on 300k hunter when I have full proc and I gotta 60% crit with procs?It's ridiculous

enemy gear does not matter they have 77% (80with trinkets) base resilience and they can go with crafted set with additional resi(contender)

300k elemental blast was pretty blizzlike -.-

gj getting prideful weapon cuz of bugged random bg cap

but man I deal 280k on training dummy and I dealed 800k on training dummy before.And 300k ele blast is very good,but don't forget that warriors can kill you with their dicks and mages can kill you with 3 ice lances and dks can kill you with closed eyes,because of their damage or rogues can kill you before their stealth ends,so don't think that enh shaman is OP

Wow well woken up! Now you are finding out enha is completely broken? There is nothing wrong with Eb now, the damage is perfect, you can hit for 140k crits with the right procs. The real problem is Lava lash: the damage sucks even more than before the update, max crits you can deal now are of 75k!! The imbues are a big mess, Windfury is still broken, then you are still doing 60k Stomblasts with 522 item level. Our sustained damage sucks balls without a working Lava lash, that's why you can't take down a warrior in under 1 minute, then add Stormblasts that hit like a tyrannical warlock Chaos bolt and you have it.

Thanks the nice testers (idiots) saying enha was working perfecty blizzlike!

Edited by JohnnyPoozang

Wow well woken up! Now you are finding out enha is completely broken? There is nothing wrong with Eb now, the damage is perfect, you can hit for 140k crits with the right procs. The real problem is Lava lash: the damage sucks even more than before the update, max crits you can deal now are of 75k!! The imbues are a big mess, Windfury is still broken, then you are still doing 60k Stomblasts with 522 item level. Our sustained damage sucks balls without a working Lava lash, that's why you can't take down a warrior in under 1 minute, then add Stormblasts that hit like a tyrannical warlock Chaos bolt and you have it.

Thanks the nice testers (idiots) saying enha was working perfecty blizzlike!

Well RIP enh shams but can u tell me if shadowburn does enough dmg?Because i seem to hit 66k noncrit with full griev with full burst and stuff(got best set from last season)

This is bullshit. I can easilly deal 100-180k EB in pvp with my enh Shammy. And yes its ''retail-like'; damage. EB was bugged, my record of this spell is ...367k dealt to DK(before they repaired it). Now our EB dmg is just fine.

but i must agree with Nikifor96...

Rip Enh shaman bec of bugs that our survi is really weak(but dmg is fine).

25k heals with 5x maelstorm stacks .... Jesus Christ.