I like this server but now start to hate!

bahurqsnika86

i expense 200-400$ every mount for the game... how many u expense? i can expense money.. but not for server ho i can's play! u know are i mend! Why to pay for nothing ... lost of time ? for boom

Im not stupid .. OK ??

u know what.... ur server its sucks! now its going down ... ima sry about what .. and for ma character:((((((

- - - Updated - - -

Im a Guild Master and i want to know what u want... people ho play 1-3 days on pandawow or people ho want stick to u forever ??

Edited by bahurqsnika86

ur wrong! i'm customer! i'm not English man but i want to play this server and one day want to pay for donate.. for bather items and good of the server! What u want from me! i play wow 12 years and now i'm offline of this server 5 day and want to know and going on here! i can go other server if u not want me here. just tell me to go away if i'm not welcome!
wait how are you a customer and yet have not paid? "customer" a person who PAYS for a service.. but yet in your own words you said "and one day i want to donate" so ... you are NOT a customer. edit: wow isnt even 12 yrs old.. it turns 10 on november 23rd. Edited by xeckox

Вот мне интересно, что в русской части форума делает иноязычный? у них же есть специальный раздел, как я туда зашла и тему создала, мне сразу написали что-то типа "шла бы ты отсюда, на топик русского обт 548" печально.

http://i.imgur.com/IGDvovM.jpg

Since you're saying his English is bad you might as well try to use spaces after commas and not before them. Or stop excluding spaces. Learn some grammar before you trash-talk others.

Best regards, Twigger.

Agreed , but I'm too lazy to put comma's sometimes or your 'precious' spaces ..but still Mi no spik like dis es hi does , get the point.

Edited by Arevon

Damn, this "Customer" dude :D You will donate my ass, if you wanted to do it, you would already do so.

are u kidding me ?? i never donate server ho i can't play! are u i....t or what ? Tell me ho can to this .... ho normal people will do this ?

- - - Updated - - -

Apart from this discussion

i dont pay for software, not even a single thing, iam from iran we cant pay :D

btw, its almost 2015, are u real? xp?

Yes.. i'm not steal software sorry about this!

why i steal software if i have original ho a buy?

why u need to pay for USA software ur almost invaded by usa! ur almost in war!

Edited by bahurqsnika86

are u kidding me ?? i never donate server ho i can't play! are u i....t or what ? Tell me ho can to this .... ho normal people will do this ?

u just told us u never didnt donate for this server, so even when the server works, u didnt donate, this proves that even if server working u didnt care to donate, so dont talk about the situations that make u donate,

+

we dont have pay for game here, i didnt , i dont, i will dont or somthing,

PS: sry, i try to learn english

Yes.. i'm not steal software sorry about this!

why i steal software if i have original ho a buy?

why u need to pay for USA software ur almost invaded by usa! ur almost in war!

dont try to hide what u sayed, never, for all time :D

i payed alot for blizz btw,

PS: btw, trust me, we are not worry about that, try to use the those information that u are learned from non-media things like yahoo ;)

PS2: iam going to sleep, i suggest to you too :heart:

i see im not donate for server ho i can't play! before i see i want to donate in future in this server if i can play.. ok?! read ma posts pls

why i donate if i can't play ?? damn dude read.

i never enter yahoo ... here we know only google sry ... yahoo its see nothing to me.

What is a yahoo? a buzz?

Edited by bahurqsnika86

• Administrators

Topic is closed. If you have any problems - you should create a topic in "Tecnical problems" , if you created a topic to say that you leave the server - good bye. It's a free server, you want - you play, you don't want - you don't play. That's all.

We have a lot of players that like our server, and we're glad to work for them.

• Like 2