Tested on the FUN server to the date 02.10.2014

Spell name: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=8232/windfury-weapon

How it is bugged: The bonus attack power is not added to the triggered swings, on the contrary Windfury hits for less damage than normal weapon strikes.

PLUS if you imbue a two-handed weapon, it won't ever proc.

How it should work: The 3 swings triggered by the imbue should have an added 8550 attack power bonus, thus resulting ALWAYS in a damage superior to whites. Also Windfury should proc with a two-handed weapon too.

Priority: 10/10, as an important portion of dps in PVE and as well in PVP, especially on cloth and leather classes, is cut away, as well a large portion of burst damage while in http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=114049/ascendance

Attached: A paar of screens, so maybe this time Trolls will spare us.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57966[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57967[/ATTACH]

Testing done with http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=100542/grievous-gladiators-cleaver

!!!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!! If you test it with low item level weapons like I did previously, http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=8232/windfury-weapon seems to work, or at least, the swings procced hit for more damage than normal ones. But, since nobody is going around at level 90 with level 5 weapons, the end-game ones are those that count.

Edited by JohnnyPoozang

i think you are right. i did some tests and it seems the damage from windfury is using the the damage of the off hand even if you have on your main hand. which explains why you can't proc it with a 2hand. it seems really messed up right now. i think the bonus damage is working but its is using the wrong hand to proc from. right now my hand dmg range is always higher than windfury procs, so something is must be wrong.

yep was right, if you put it on off hand it will do correct dmg

Edited by yakueyg
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
it would be more amazing, if a resto druid would not survive with 10k hp, and then pop himself to insta 100%. i know we have the best burst even if wf is bugged, but compared to live, we still hit less :) you know. once ascendance is over, enh can't really do things. that class is viable for 15 sec, and for that 15 sec, I want to hit as hard as I should :D
it would be more amazing, if a resto druid would not survive with 10k hp, and then pop himself to insta 100%. i know we have the best burst even if wf is bugged, but compared to live, we still hit less :) you know. once ascendance is over, enh can't really do things. that class is viable for 15 sec, and for that 15 sec, I want to hit as hard as I should :D

actually id reccomend to use ur burst one-by-one instead of macroing it

unless ur rly trying to kill some1

... still broken.

Can somebody create topic about it in rusian section? I tryed to find it over google translator, and there is not topic about Windfury... i dont even care about that bonus AP, but it just doesnt proc once.

Edited by HellMUt
who the fk uses 2h wep as enha? lol

:( why nobody like me? xD

its amazing when you jump on someone and kill him in 1s (hit+stormstrike+windfury+unleash elementals+earth shock+elemental blast = 100%+380%+3x120%+90%+earth shock+elemental blast = 930% weapon dmg + earth shock+elemental blast = 600K+ dmg if something crits (going full EQ on crit, so i have +-40%, and its 8 instances of dmg, so 2-3 should crit) = mage, lock or anybody with low EQ death.

Edited by HellMUt
  • 5 months later...

BUMP! Windfury Still broken ! Doesnt proc while using 2hand weapon seriously?

if you equip a 2h as enhancement shaman, and you use windfury weapon enchant, it will never proc. I tested it multiple times, the reason is the following:

1.) Windfury weapon doesn't give you 8550 attack power when it procs (as it should)

2.) Windfury weapon deals damage based on your off-hand weapon damage (which works again incorrectly), making you unable to hit people with 2h weapons, since you don't have off-hand weapon in that case. No matter on which weapon you use the windfury (if you have 2x1h weapons), it will always deal damage based on offhand weapon.

Edited by AcidScythe