fucking russian drunk scum you are

Kiss my russian feet, you slave :ь

i spit on your dirty feet and you are the slav (slave) check your stupid history slavic slave. You are backwarded and ignorant so is this staff.

How did the gulags work out for you communists eh? And you are still ruled by a dictator mafia boss

Edited by russianbastards
i spit on your dirty feet and you are the slav (slave) check your stupid history slavic slave. You are backwarded and ignorant so is this staff.

How did the gulags work out for you communists eh? And you are still ruled by a dictator mafia boss

I don't care what country I am from, unlike you, boundaries of my mind are not that narrow to dedicate myself and depend on some meaning such as a "country" or race.

i spit on your dirty feet and

lick them xD

lick them xD

you wish you dirty skank

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care what country I am from, unlike you, boundaries of my mind are not that narrow to dedicate myself and depend on some meaning such as a "country" or race.

tell that to your drunk russians, if they weren't such arrogant cavemen i wouldn't even write this.

I ain't even mad

• Like 1
but it's nothing wrong to be arrogant

keep telling that to yourself you are delusional

There are some people from Russia that are very cunning and smart

some are yes, but the majority are still junk in drunk russia. If you would only know how many videos i see everyday of russian car crashes and road rages. I've seen over 2000 different videos. And that is only a small part being uploaded to the internet.

keep telling that to yourself you are delusional

some are yes, but the majority are still junk in drunk russia. If you would only know how many videos i see everyday of russian car crashes and road rages. I've seen over 2000 different videos. And that is only a small part being uploaded to the internet.

The whole world system is junk, for long time, and it's not only your Russia that you hate so much.