[GUILD] Zero's Guild Forum

Repitchx

http://surfburken.comxa.com/

That's our guild forum. Everyone is welcome. It's not finished, will have a friend of mine to help me out with it. The forum is a place where you can ask questions about classes & arena comps. If you need help with anything in-game, you can seek it there pretty much, but do keep in mind that it's pure PvP and only for fun realm (for now).

Have a good day!

-Repitchx

I was trying to do a project like that, maybe I can suggest you a few ideas.

Btw, I'm experienced with your current forum software (IPB) if you need a skin, hook, application or something just tell me and I'll give it to you.

In the few days I'll join the guild :)

Have a nice day.

PS: Confirmation email doesn't arrives.

Edited by Lektzz

I was trying to do a project like that, maybe I can suggest you a few ideas.

Btw, I'm experienced with your current forum software (IPB) if you need a skin, hook, application or something just tell me and I'll give it to you.

In the few days I'll join the guild :)

Have a nice day.

PS: Confirmation email doesn't arrives.

Awesome. Yeah, I'd love to get some skins and that, but the real owner of the forum is really inactive, doesn't use it anymore, and back when it was a little active, I got only a few tools to play around with cause I was new xD. I have to ask him to fix it. If I get him, I'll hit you up! Thanks for the help. :)

Awesome. Yeah, I'd love to get some skins and that, but the real owner of the forum is really inactive, doesn't use it anymore, and back when it was a little active, I got only a few tools to play around with cause I was new xD. I have to ask him to fix it. If I get him, I'll hit you up! Thanks for the help. :)

Or you can create a new forum, anyway it isn't hard... here is an example http://elite-brigade.uni.me/index.php