Rallying Cry is broken (and more important deadly)

feamur

Spell name: Rallying Cry

Link: http://www.wowwiki.com/Rallying_Cry

Date tested: 15-10-2014

Server: Panda wow Fun

Correct working: it should add 20% health points for 10 seconds, then when it fades out should restore the previous health (out of combat)

The issue: surprisingly, the spell works all the opposite. As you cast it, you get a not-fullfilled more health bar (the health is missing), but more important, as it fades out, you LOSE the health the spell is supposed to give.

Exemple: my warrior has 513k health points. As I cast RC my real health goes down to 492k even if the bar has a cap of 615k (the +20% RC should give), so there are 123k health points missing. But there's more! As the spell disappears, 10 seconds after, my warrrior's health goes down to 405k!!!!

So if I cast RC, I basically lose 20% health. That's potencially lethal in arena, if you don't know the bug.

If someone is bursting at you, you normally cast your defensive cd like Shield Wall and Rallying Cry, but doing so you actually one-shot yourself losing 20% health in 10 seconds. I suggest to fix this as soon as possible, 'cos RC is one of our best defensive spell, any warrior would understand the seriousness of this bug.

Here's some shots I stamped in combat, 'cos the normal regen would interfere with the hp. Still, I'm not sure I caught them the precise time, so numbers could be even lower.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59575[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59576[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59577[/ATTACH]

I know 10 days are few to expect a fix, I just hope devs are working on this.

I'll take this with calm...not mad of dying more in arena and bg, its fine anyway...

What really piss me off is something not related to this, its the broken dmg of some classes. Its unbelievable.

Shadow priests are crazy, really. Their dmg is out of control.

I'm not that into their class, I just asked a priest to know something about and this is what's turned out

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59996[/ATTACH]

How come two of the mostly op talents of the class went broken at the same time after the patch (or even before...not sure of that)?

That's scary...I really mean it.

But that's more! I knew elemental shaman has been improved, either for positive bugs or just cos the patch made them be stronger (sadly enha is still unviable...), but some players really really know how to use it. One in particular is the best.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59997[/ATTACH]

I dont believe my own eyes. If you know how this is made, reply me cos I still doubt this is reality lol.

Can someone tell me, looking at his dmg, thats honestly all right?

I know this has to do nothing with the matter. Just bear with me :)

Good work!

• 4 weeks later...