Pce - Repitchx

Repitchx

So yeah. Been saying this since I heard AT was about to go MoP, and now it is. I'm leaving the server. The main reason why I leave is mainly because of the russian staff doesn't care for us English players & priorities minor bugs over major bugs. For instance, Mages have had this bug with Mirror Images where they get you out of stealth, been bugged since the release of 5.4.2. Also, you have Arcane's mastery which is broken, Avalanche is still broken (scales with spell power), you have Warrior's Skull Banner that stacks... Mages still got double blink, even you said it was fixed.

The most frustrating bug to face in arenas vs Hunters, that must be Feign Death. Feign Death and you take no damage for 5 seconds.

You have Shadow Priest's 4 set PvE bonus which is a passive 50% damage increase... Too dumb. 200 k Mind blast easily with right procs up.

All in all, had great fun on this server for a while, but too many russians, too many abusers, can't handle it xD. I'm going over to Arena Tournament (AT). I'll still probably play, but far less.

Take care! :)

Best Regards;

Repitchx

^^ see u there :) i feel the same as u doo and i played on this srv since day1

Mhm. Take care. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Goodbye Repitch, was fun playing with you on stream. Good luck to you!

Not too sure who you are, but thanks for watching my stream. I'll of course stream more in the future, but maybe not on here. Take care.

That's my skype if you wanna chat some day! :)

Oh i'm Takejobs, probably don't remember tho, we played some bgs a week ago or so. Are you gonna sell your Rogue at all?

Someone offered me 1500 for it, haven't seen him. I'll sell my Rogue for 1500, not less xD.

- - - Updated - - -

see you at AT aswell, along with chicken guilds :D

See you there! :)

About my Rogue:

547 item level, means I miss 1 piece (wrist. 2 if you count the use trinket, but you have the PvE trinket, so I guess only 1 xD). Do keep in mind, I haven't capped! :)

Lots of transmog items. Probably around 5 - 6

Some titles

Engineering, tailoring, fishing, & first aid professions maxed

In the best current PvP guild + PvP forum (will give you access to the forum here - http://surfburken.comxa.com/ (though, keep in mind, you better take care of the guild!).

Achieved so far:

2.7 k rating as Rogue/Mage.

2.5 k achieved as Resto/balance Druid/Rogue

2.1 k as RMD (Rogue/Mage/Druid)

I'm a player who prefer playing double dps over healer/dps. It's just too easy to play it.

Known for being r1 Rogue.

Screen-shot:

http://imgur.com/b0Fydbg

If you have any questions, just hit me up. :)

Edited by Repitchx

okay, how can i pay you, because if your leaving you wont want bonuses will you?

Selling my character for 1500, you buy it. That's how you pay me. I'll leave now, but who knows? I might return in the future. So some points will be nice to have then.

- - - Updated - - -

It's up for sale now. Whoever wants it can buy it. http://cp.pandawow.ru/en/game/charbuy.html

Sad to see any player go, but especially one that's determined to reach the higher arena brackets. I wish you good luck in the future, Repitchx and have a nice stay wherever you choose to.

/Casualties

Thanks, you too! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Only got 950 atm but my friend buying druid for 700 bonuses :D

Buy it whenever you want xD. Can show you my items in the bag, won't load on the website cause it's full apparently.

• 11 months later...

I'ma take a break myself. PandaWoW is so boring atm, there is just no challenge. The 3s queue never even pops if I queue on my main because of MMR.

Been rank one for close to 3 months straight now, and even though I haven't queued in the last 2 weeks on my main, still nobody has overtaken me.. It's just impossible to get rating when nobody queues.. Instead it's all talk, no action, and as soon as I queue, all the high teams seem to do is dodge and trashtalk lol. It's become too toxic.

Tryhards like Noneedholy, Stewmaker, Chiv, Zankedbrotha, Felxprod (A.k.a. - Supahotdots - This guy is ALWAYS spamming global recently), who don't even queue arena, and just log on to bitch at each other unfortunately make this server aids as fuaaark.

Maybe I'll come back at the end of the season and get rank one again. Idk, see how I feel.

But you can finally stop dodging and moaning about me farming you as WLS/LSD/LSDv2/Thundercleave/EleDKRdruid/MLS/WMS/Turbo (whatever comp) now. :)

Before I go, thanks to a few specific players for making it a fun experience:

Absolutezero,

Abu,

Akuyama,

Shelbytv (Best pri, never online nowadays. Too busy in New Zealand)

Chappie/Thegodpriest,

Noneed (even if he is the most toxic trashtalker, he is a good warrior, made getting r1 ez. Shit at all his other classes tho lol),

Necrobot,

Qyzo,

Afkgodx,

Siquilla,

Mysticqt,

Neik,

Funkabizsax (This guy is the best guy to play with. So sound),

Godx (Probs nicest guy. Noneed rage at him and him saying sorry was pretty fucking hilarious)

Waaz,

Restoqt,

Yuffy/Zarokay, (He's muslim, but he's gets a my stamp of approval anyway :D)

Backinbsns,

Impossible,

Repitch,

Havi,

Takaa, (Best ddoser world, also pretty decent warrior lel)

Tallaque,

Claimitko (Greatest player to ever grace Pandawow with his presence. /Salute).

Zhalifa,

Wizpk,

Lastdodge,

Den/Propeloljk,

Flowztko,

Fearmvp,

Arikt - this guy is pure jokes. I've never seen someone so enthusiastic about playing 2vs2 lol.

Cogu.

I'm sure I probably missed some, but off of the top of my head, they are the main players that it was fun to queue with. And Hola @ all the opponents I faced too who weren't salty losers.

Hopefully some of you will still be around to play with, if I do decide come back for a week to steal rank one, in like 6 months or so (whenever the season finishes).

But until then, Gl, Hf, and i'm out!

Peace. :)

Edited by Díonysus
  • Like 4

>still not quit

"Once you play wow, you never stop playing" -Blizzard Draintertainment

have u seen how old this thread is? xD

edit: take care dion, hope you'll come back soon to farm rats. :P

how to get rating fast: stop queueing for few weeks/months -> wait till ppl get high rating -> snipe them

Edited by Furmetalisawintrader

have u seen how old this thread is? xD

edit: take care dion, hope you'll come back soon to farm rats. :P

how to get rating fast: stop queueing for few weeks/months -> wait till ppl get high rating -> snipe them

Yeah it's old as fuck lol, but Frostshotz made it pop up.

Anyway thanks mate. I'm sure you'll have debugged almost everything by the end of the season. I'm actually going to predict that if life caccoon gets fixed, everyone rerolls mistweaver. ^^ Something is wrong with them Mw's healing though atm I swear lol.

Gl fixing it buddy (rather you than me lmao) :P

Edited by Díonysus

I'ma take a break myself. PandaWoW is so boring atm, there is just no challenge. The 3s queue never even pops if I queue on my main because of MMR.

Been rank one for close to 3 months straight now, and even though I haven't queued in the last 2 weeks on my main, still nobody has overtaken me.. It's just impossible to get rating when nobody queues.. Instead it's all talk, no action, and as soon as I queue, all the high teams seem to do is dodge and trashtalk lol. It's become too toxic.

Tryhards like Noneedholy, Stewmaker, Chiv, Zankedbrotha, Felxprod (A.k.a. - Supahotdots - This guy is ALWAYS spamming global recently), who don't even queue arena, and just log on to bitch at each other unfortunately make this server aids as fuaaark.

Maybe I'll come back at the end of the season and get rank one again. Idk, see how I feel.

But you can finally stop dodging and moaning about me farming you as WLS/LSD/LSDv2/Thundercleave/EleDKRdruid/MLS/WMS/Turbo (whatever comp) now. :)

Before I go, thanks to a few specific players for making it a fun experience:

Absolutezero,

Abu,

Akuyama,

Shelbytv (Best pri, never online nowadays. Too busy in New Zealand)

Chappie/Thegodpriest,

Noneed (even if he is the most toxic trashtalker, he is a good warrior, made getting r1 ez. Shit at all his other classes tho lol),

Necrobot,

Qyzo,

Afkgodx,

Siquilla,

Mysticqt,

Neik,

Funkabizsax (This guy is the best guy to play with. So sound),

Godx (Probs nicest guy. Noneed rage at him and him saying sorry was pretty fucking hilarious)

Waaz,

Restoqt,

Yuffy/Zarokay, (He's muslim, but he's gets a my stamp of approval anyway :D)

Backinbsns,

Impossible,

Repitch,

Havi,

Takaa, (Best ddoser world, also pretty decent warrior lel)

Tallaque,

Claimitko (Greatest player to ever grace Pandawow with his presence. /Salute).

Zhalifa,

Wizpk,

Lastdodge,

Den/Propeloljk,

Flowztko,

Fearmvp,

Arikt - this guy is pure jokes. I've never seen someone so enthusiastic about playing 2vs2 lol.

Cogu.

I'm sure I probably missed some, but off of the top of my head, they are the main players that it was fun to queue with. And Hola @ all the opponents I faced too who weren't salty losers.

Hopefully some of you will still be around to play with, if I do decide come back for a week to steal rank one, in like 6 months or so (whenever the season finishes).

But until then, Gl, Hf, and i'm out!

Peace. :)

mission complete. HUEHUE let's go back to the homebase!

i'll miss that tons of trashtalking in the forum. I will also miss to read in every 2nd comment "noneed"

well pce

http://i.imgur.com/BheaN2s.gif

Edited by Noneedholy