For you, what are the most important factors in a guild?

Lektzz

Hello!

Now, I want to ask you, what things you consider more important in a guild, because I want to create; I have a few ideas to make the guild nice, such as events, website, etc. But now I want your help, I want suggestions for the guild, what you consider can make my project in to a good guild? what suggestions do you have? what do you think are the most important things in a guild?

BTW, the guild is for PvP and transmog runs ;)

Thank you in advance :)

If you want popularity, start an agressive recruiting campaign where you basically ninja invite every player you see. In a few days, you should be able to exceed 500 players. Then, when the guild is strong in numbers, run pvp raids in the other side's citys. This is major fun for any pvper.

Make sure you set up a set of rules that are easy to follow and most will agree on. For example, if you choose "no swearing" as a rule and live by it, your guild will disolve in two days. Guild chat is a private chat so people should be at liberty to speak their minds without fear of guild kick.

Create guild events with rewards, such as gold, items, mounts etc or even guild ranks.

Make a funny name: I've seen guilds with names such as "Elite warriors" or "power overwhelming" being disolved just because the name doesn't reflect any truth. You need to pick a name that's funny for the majority and also has some sort of meaning.

My 2 cents :)