Problems with Donating

StarCaller

Problems with donation VIA PaymentWall (Recommended payment method):

[spoiler=Expand for PaymentWall information]Go back to the control panel and click add bonuses, then select PaymentWall.

From there, select my account and click Missing Bonuses?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56903[/ATTACH]

If your payment was in fact processed by PaymentWall, your transactions show on the next screen (if you were charged they should be there). What you're looking for here is the start Inquiry button.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56904[/ATTACH]

From there you can communicate directly with PaymentWall. They may request information such as a screenshot on online banking showing only the transaction in question, so be prepared for that.

Please send a message with a description of your problem, be sure to include the following at very least:

• Date and time of transaction
  • Your phone number (Include country code!)
  • Your Mobile Operator
  • Your Country
  • What you sent in SMS (Text)
  • To which number you sent SMS
  • Amount paid (If payment was charged)
  • What happened

Problems with donation VIA SMS:

[spoiler=Expand for SMS information]Send a message to support@sms-oplata.org with a description of your problem, be sure to include the following at very least:

• Your phone number (Include country code!)
  • Your Mobile Operator
  • Your Country

Problems with donation VIA ROBOKASSA:

[spoiler=Expand for ROBOKASSA information]In any case of payment not being processed properly contact support@robokassa.ru with the transaction information i.e.:

• Your e-mail address

More detail is available below directly from the ROBOKASSA FAQ:

I paid but the merchant didn’t receive my money. Why?

There are some possible reasons:

1. Having paid, you did not click the “Continue” button or just closed your browser (anyway the connection was lost). In this case be sure to check your e-mail box to find the letter from ROBOKASSA with a link. Follow it to finish the transaction successfully. If you used a false e-mail (i.e.: 1@1.ru etc.) the transaction will be finished manually, but may take to 12 hours.
  2. Unfortunately you paid after the timeout of the transaction. In order to finish the transaction successfully, please, send a e-mail to our support service (support@robokassa.ru) and be sure to specify the date, the chosen payment method and the e-mail address you used.
  3. During the transaction there occurred some unexpected technical problems in the work of the payment gateways (i.e. the system you chose as a payment method or the one that transfers your payment from ROBOKASSA to the merchant’s account). This transaction will be finished manually no later than the next working-day.

Edited by Buka
  • Like 2