Application for Chat Moderator and International Technical Support

Matukaa

Dear PandaWoW staff,

I am writing to apply for Chat Moderator position on the Fun realm. As requested, I would talk about why do I see myself able to dedicate my huble being for this specific position, task.

I strongly believe, that I could help the current International Technical Support team, given the fact that I am able to speak three different langueges fluently: English, Romanian and Hungarian. Being multilingual would be beneficial since there are only a few people in the International Technical Support team (two by number: uraganuu and StarCaller) and I would be more than happy to ease their problem and help the community. Furthermore, I like to work on forums as well and I would like to give the chance for non-russian people to share their problems and get their answer quickly. Being a Chat Moderator is not an easy job to do, quoting uraganuu: "A chat moderator needs to always keep an eye open on all public channels to make sure everyone follows the servers rules. Upon witnessing an infraction, a chat moderator needs to apply punishment fitting the infraction." I believe that I am able to think objective and I would only apply punishment fitting the infraction, not considering personal matters nor making exceptions. Furthermore, uraganuu states that "A chat moderator is also responsible for answering in-game tickets from players (...) Imagine a 200 ticket queue (...)". Since I am able to be online every day, I would like to grab the chance here to ease the ingame moderators' problem as well. I consider myself a friendly guy and I have played wow since Burning Crusade, which means a very comprehensive knowledge about the game mechanics as well, which would make me able to help people. I know that the Chat Moderators are working hard, but I consider myself able to accept the challenge and take some work off of the moderators' shoulders. I am not expecting any kind of payment for my work, I would do this only to help the whole PandaWoW community.

Last but not least, I would like to thank the staff for reading this and I would like to ask you to consider my application. I am ready to "give up everything I own, what I do and what I wish for" and I would be more than happy to help this growing community by offering my humble services. If there is any kind of misunderstanding by the part of the staff, please tell me, I will clarify it as soon as possible.

With regards,

Matukaa

I don't know what did Bukarasik with my thread, but anyway this is what he wrote a long time ago:

You can be moderator if:

-You speak spanish/french and english

-Can be online more than 2 hours daily.

-You have a forum account with a good activity.

If you think you can apply, you can send a pm to our HGM Кукла

Please write in your message:

-Name

-How long has you been playing world of warcraft?

-Since when has you been playing pandawow?

-Faction and realm where you would like to be moderator

-Name and factions of your characters

-You have been banned from our server? If yes please write why.

-You have been banned from our forum? If yes please write why.

-How many hours you play a day?

-For-reasons which can be disconnected for a long period of time.

-Free information about you.

Those were the requeriments, I don't know how it goes now.

Have a nice day :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...