What happened PandaWow? before you were cool...

Lektzz

Well, some days ago I was able to change my talents in arena (yeah!!!) now it's bugged again...

Unbalance alliance-horde is incredible in bgs (or atleast this is what I see and feel)

And now, a normal bg :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62614[/ATTACH]

Half team mates disconnected but it last all the bg (around 20 minutes) so we were fighting 5 vs 10 :clapping:

Please, if you fix something at least keep that thing fixed...

i mean , i would suggest something but it would get declined again or just absolutely ignored....

queued alliances : 80

queued hordes : 0

FREE FACTION CHANGE : ALLIANCE to HORDE

this would totally fix the server balance since so many people would go horde

but pandawow is never going to do that , since they dont care about server balance lol

i mean , i would suggest something but it would get declined again or just absolutely ignored....

queued alliances : 80

queued hordes : 0

FREE FACTION CHANGE : ALLIANCE to HORDE

this would totally fix the server balance since so many people would go horde

but pandawow is never going to do that , since they dont care about server balance lol

True story

I've posted about this as well. Dunno, they fix something, and they have to touch again, but now creating two errors instead of one. Great job, huh?

So it was and always will be, that's fine, and the rate of new fixes bugs depends on you, write bug reports.

About faction balance, we can not make free change faction in the same direction, because this single service.