"Just wait, not need to up this topic, because have more high priority problems."

jaja

Are you saying:

Abusing BM pets are fine? Oneshotting everyone and giving the team 150% mastery and 100% crit? That oneshot you through the wall?

Having 30% spell power and dying instantly to a icelance that deals 150k or a 400k warlock chaos bolt because of this?

You clearly are fixing the wrong things

And just closing this thread just means you are ignoring what needs to be fixed and dont care about the server.

• Like 2

Are you saying:

Abusing BM pets are fine? Oneshotting everyone and giving the team 150% mastery and 100% crit? That oneshot you through the wall?

Having 30% spell power and dying instantly to a icelance that deals 150k or a 400k warlock chaos bolt because of this?

You clearly are fixing the wrong things

And just closing this thread just means you are ignoring what needs to be fixed and dont care about the server.

dude i told him the exact same thing and he told me i have problems with logic

the guy who made elixirs infinite and then proceeds to ban people for the usage of them is telling ME i have problems with logic

there is no point trying to explain anything to juster , he thinks spell bugs are higher priority than classes doing 2x-3x as much damage as they should , no matter how many people will prove him wrong he will keep doing the same things he does and pandawow will never become balanced ,

ofcourse.... a server where 0 of the staff members actually play the game can never be balanced , rest in peace pandawow

• Like 1