I feel so "old" but I have to.

StarCaller

Hey guys I read a very good series of books and I wanted to share it with you guys

The site for the books

And there will be one or more movies from the series aswell

The Trailer for the movie

Hope you don't judge, yes I read books. Have a problem with that? huh? :P

[spoiler= Warning Spoiler!]

The book is about a boy that fights the forces of evil and such.

He begins his traning at the age of 11 and the story continues from there.

He fights many boggarts and demons and witches, also in the end he fights against

the Evil Lord himself (Satan). There is some love in the books aswell between him and a witch.

His mom has a dark past that will reveal itself later in the books, same goes for his teatcher.

WARNING! Has to be read with the light on. (pretty dumb I know but so it says on the back

of the book... like you could read in darkness xD)

Edited by StarCaller

I recommend the following books:

The Empire - Isaac Asimov(he's the father of Sci-Fi, but not the sci-fi with monsters and shitty plots, this man is a pure genious. He thought about technologies that are available now, when the book was written in the 19th century)

The Rat - Adrzej Zaniewski (it's the life of a rat, seen through his eyes, from birth untill getting killed. It shares with the reader all the horrors a regular mouse goes through aswell as insights into their behaviour. I read it in 8 hours, couldn't drop it)

Bloody April - Ismail Kadare(it describes albanian traditions as they were hundreds of years ago. One tradition states that if you kill someone, his family has the right to kill you back but ONLY after 24 hours. The book starts when he kills someone, then it describes the 24h of guilt, fear, anger etc and ends with him being killed.)

The One who waits for me - Parinoush Saniee (the life of an iranian woman, tortured by barbaric traditions in the islamic culture and all the pain she could endure in a life-time of opression)

These are the books that left a deep mark on me. All of them are priceless reading material and I'll recommend them to everyone I know.