Thanks Pandawow!

Twigger

Hello everyone, as far you probably know me on forums and wondering what is this thread? Alrighty lets begin. As i saw on forums there are too many threads from people raging on pandawow about bugs, hackers 'n' shit and saying bad stuff like devs aren't doing anything. BUT, did you imagine how they feel? You think it's easy to fix stuff and then get unthankful response from players? They can't even get motivated from community like this. Praise the exceptions. So that's why i made this thread. Everyone from pandawow staff you made this server what it is now, the best private mop server that is out there. I myself enjoy playing here and met so many good people, made bunch of friends aswell. Think of this thread as a motivation. You all did a great job, i appreciate the time you devote to players and listen to their opinions aswell answering them. Zeox you indeed made a great team. Good luck with future fixes and development of this server. Didn't regret a second played on this server. Peace out bros!

With regards, Twiggzor

Thank you :)

You gotta understand that they are really really busy. They cooperate with wowcircle for PvE fixes and they themselves fix PvP and rarely they'll have time to answer on forums. You can't ask them to do stuff and that they will make it. They did few changes on fun realm but they do have priorities. They plan to fix the game 100% buddy and that will happen someday but they need US to report bugs and post suggestions since they're not playing the game.

Yeah indeed , I enjoy playing this server too ( maybe sometimes not but its because being pissed of irl things mostly), pretty excited about WoD models , tho had to buy customization as it didnt come for free ( dem you pwow devs took ma 100 bonuses :

?

They only fix quests, when the most populated realms are a fun server(100x) and instant 90

only? lol wat. Not only , but yeah those two are most populated , they could actually open transfer from x100 to x10 ( ofc for bonuses cuz more $$$$$$)so x10 would have more people. But well more rager kids would be there then.

There's 1 thing tho' I would wanna to mention....800 bonuses for full Conqueror set...Thats ridicilous price , for real.Some of those sets don't even look so exciting so I think it's tottaly not worth it. Well I'm not talking about Paladin's , Mage's , Warlock's set :blush:.

Edited by Arevon

You gotta understand that they are really really busy. They cooperate with wowcircle for PvE fixes and they themselves fix PvP and rarely they'll have time to answer on forums. You can't ask them to do stuff and that they will make it. They did few changes on fun realm but they do have priorities. They plan to fix the game 100% buddy and that will happen someday but they need US to report bugs and post suggestions since they're not playing the game.

You have 3 realms. x10 / x100 / Fun

X10 is focusing on being more blizzlike with low rates. I believe this is more of a PvE realm sorta. I've heard that you don't have anyone queueing 3s on this realm.

x100 is focused on kinda the same, but with more intense PvP cause of fast levling. Not only that, but it is the best world PvP realm on PandaWoW.

Fun is 100% based on pure PvP. Starting gear, starting with gems, glyphs, enchants, food & potions/flasks.

If you think they have something more important to fix than the combat bug where hots & dots sometimes keep you in combat, pets running through LoS & everything is overscaling, you really have to redo your thinking.

When you don't fix shit that needs to be fixed, it's instatly a big joke. As I stated above, we have 2 PvP realms vs 1 PvE realm. x100 + Fun has way more players than x10. What do you think they should focus on? Some shitty quests & minor glpyhs, or game-breaking bugs like combat bug & gear overscaling? Don't give me this shit "Everything will be fixed eventually. They have more important stuff to fix first". I've been a Forum Moderator before, I know why you're being so positive right now lol. Inb4 you apply for staff position.

To answer your question why we're being so negative: Losing/dying to bugs is frustrating. When you see completely fucking retarded people raping people who actaully know how to play, then something is wrong. It's so damn frustrating to have this bug where I can't do damage in Cloak of Shadows, cause I'll heal my target then...

When you open a private server or apply for staff position, you kinda need to be able to take shit. It's not an easy job, I remember that quite well when I was a staff member.

Lesson of the day: FIX GAME-BREAKING BUGS -> PVE -> QUESTS, AND YOU'LL SEE THIS SERVER BECOMING REALLY GOOD. #TRUST

Edited by Repitchx

well okay, let's be honest this server is full of every kind of bugs. but let me ask you a question. do you have any better option? look at the other sites and servers. they are ten times worse than this and at least this server is taken care of. Yes, you can complain about that too, but they really try to fix things. Believe me, they are fixing so many things every day, you just won't always see the tiny details getting fixed. I know there should be priorities like pvp stuff, and I do hate some bugs myself too, but I think this server is still the best out there.

You have 3 realms. x10 / x100 / Fun

X10 is focusing on being more blizzlike with low rates. I believe this is more of a PvE realm sorta. I've heard that you don't have anyone queueing 3s on this realm.

x100 is focused on kinda the same, but with more intense PvP cause of fast levling. Not only that, but it is the best world PvP realm on PandaWoW.

Fun is 100% based on pure PvP. Starting gear, starting with gems, glyphs, enchants, food & potions/flasks.

If you think they have something more important to fix than the combat bug where hots & dots sometimes keep you in combat, pets running through LoS & everything is overscaling, you really have to redo your thinking.

When you don't fix shit that needs to be fixed, it's instatly a big joke. As I stated above, we have 2 PvP realms vs 1 PvE realm. x100 + Fun has way more players than x10. What do you think they should focus on? Some shitty quests & minor glpyhs, or game-breaking bugs like combat bug & gear overscaling? Don't give me this shit "Everything will be fixed eventually. They have more important stuff to fix first". I've been a Forum Moderator before, I know why you're being so positive right now lol. Inb4 you apply for staff position.

To answer your question why we're being so negative: Losing/dying to bugs is frustrating. When you see completely fucking retarded people raping people who actaully know how to play, then something is wrong. It's so damn frustrating to have this bug where I can't do damage in Cloak of Shadows, cause I'll heal my target then...

When you open a private server or apply for staff position, you kinda need to be able to take shit. It's not an easy job, I remember that quite well when I was a staff member.

Lesson of the day: FIX GAME-BREAKING BUGS -> PVE -> QUESTS, AND YOU'LL SEE THIS SERVER BECOMING REALLY GOOD. #TRUST

Why don't you fix it then? If you don't have the knowledge don't judge their choices.

Make full report about a bug and sit tight, there's really no point discussing this.

Edited by Twigger

Why don't you fix it then? If you don't have the knowledge don't judge their choices.

Make full report about a bug and sit tight, there's really no point discussing this.

I'm not a developer, it's not my job. I've reported plenty of bugs. "If you don't have the knowledge, don't judge their choices." ???????????????????????????????????????????????? What the hell are you talking about? I lost braincells reading this.

Well Twigger it was fun to play with you.

And thanks for the positive feed back as you can see I'm totally ignoring the other comments + I can give U a little secret: if you would like to start PvEing I'm helping out the Dev team atm to get the raids fixed and hopefully helping them adding new raids.

Hope to see u soon.

Regards,

StarCaller

PM me if U think we should close this thread before it goes crazy.

If you have played arena, you should see how gamebreaking bugs are currently still in the game

Well Yeah I hate not fully working arena frames too and that my talents sit stuck and bugged and because of that talent bug I've lost arenas to decent guys which I could have beated, but come on , go then! Go , to another server ! It wont be better there. And if it is then what are you waiting for?

Edited by Arevon

Well Twigger it was fun to play with you.

And thanks for the positive feed back as you can see I'm totally ignoring the other comments + I can give U a little secret: if you would like to start PvEing I'm helping out the Dev team atm to get the raids fixed and hopefully helping them adding new raids.

Hope to see u soon.

Regards,

StarCaller

PM me if U think we should close this thread before it goes crazy.

Ofcourse i would like to PvE mate :D

Thanks alot for the reply, tho these people don't understand it's just a thanks message for staff not a thread to cry on.

With regards, Twiggzor ;)