How do you beat a warrior

fix

you cannot survive 15 seconds with deep wounds ticking 50k per second, and him mongoloiding on you with 5.0.5 slam coeff.

He has 2 reflects, with Shield wall, rallying cry, reflect, mass reflect, die by the sword, defensive stance

You cannot "oneshot" a warrior.

counter his def cds with your own - 8sec imune and then 8sec taking 40% dmg is not that bad, also try to kite/disarm him

woud've been easier if http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=132413 worked

edit

warriors usually go out of def stance for brief periods of time when they need rage

it is that moment when you have to lock him down and land a 300k chaos bolt + 200/400k shadowburn

Edited by dotadoom

I play affliction,

also warriors have 600k health, so a 300k chaos bolt will not be enough to kill him

You are at half Hp in a charge stun, followed by getting hit through dark bargain, let alone being able to cast

Please duel a warrior that is above 1700 and lets see you beat him.

Warlocks are jailbait for Warriors.You just really cant win vs a full geared, or decently geared warrior.Your best bet is to outplay really hard.And even then, the sheer dmg is just way too high.Idk.I as a frost mage, have 0 problems with warriors, due to my mobility, freezes, stuns, slows.

Well as Affliction Warlock myself I find it hard to beat them but ..Kite , use of Demonic Gateways + portals helps me + I do slow effect on them+ that slow cursse I do have glyphed - 70% movement speed reduce , and then those tons of fears ccs , they help .

And it really depends on luck tbh , how your trinkets proc etc. I had once 1v1 fight in arena against a dk , I lost to him because of reflected fear because he had that Meta ( I guess?!My partner said so , because there wasnt a single buff on him which would reflect it) which has 1% REFLECT CHANCE And it reflected. I died while my dots did almost bring him down but he bursted me down and had Literally 5467 hp in the end of the arena.

Edited by Arevon

How do you beat a warrior with warlock? Just write .kill and see whether if worked. If not, then just wait until you die, or hope that he will commit sudoku. These are the best options for you. Sadly, you can't really win against a warrior in a 1v1 situation :-?

What class are you, Frostsholz ?

dlock

@johnnyPoozang

ofc warrs are the dumbest class

well in wod second wind is useless as fk so ya but all cc is nerfed

hunters dont deserve anything we have:2dark souls(burst)

1wall and aura mastery

heals

dark bargain

for me pretty much everything is worse against me

only guy to beat me even at full cds is Hammerwar

With slam broken, and using honor buddy pummel

Tips please

So much speculations here but okay that's your opinion.

Anyways as far as i played i encountered very few locks that did beat me in fair duels.

You gotta build up ember at start really fast and do not use Chaos Bolt if warrior is sitting fear because he is probably waiting for the end of the CB cast to reflect it into 1shot. Try to force his berserker and trinket to get him into a full fear later for a free cb cast (let's say that bolt got him somewhere into execute range) and you gotta be careful with shadowburn too because he'll often use reflect on low hp in hope to reflect it back to you. That's all from me you just gotta deal with the rotation thingy by yourself.

With regards, Twigger.

Use portal on bladestorm please tyvm and use the talent for no pet coz warriors will take advantage for that and use sweeping strikes or targeting your pet wich will die anyways.

:warrior: :warlock: :warrior: :warlock: :warrior: :warlock: :warrior: :warlock: :warrior:

Edited by Twigger
  • Like 1

So much speculations here but okay that's your opinion.

Anyways as far as i played i encountered very few locks that did beat me in fair duels.

You gotta build up ember at start really fast and do not use Chaos Bolt if warrior is sitting fear because he is probably waiting for the end of the CB cast to reflect it into 1shot. Try to force his berserker and trinket to get him into a full fear later for a free cb cast (let's say that bolt got him somewhere into execute range) and you gotta be careful with shadowburn too because he'll often use reflect on low hp in hope to reflect it back to you. That's all from me you just gotta deal with the rotation thingy by yourself.

With regards, Twigger.

Use portal on bladestorm please tyvm and use the talent for no pet coz warriors will take advantage for that and use sweeping strikes or targeting your pet wich will die anyways.

:warrior: :warlock: :warrior: :warlock: :warrior: :warlock: :warrior: :warlock: :warrior:

Great tip. Gave a thanks , tho I dont play destro and I wont ever ;d it was nice tip.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
i play affliction.

destro is not viable. so im not going to change spec.

It is probably viable in 3s with a highly burst team composition like :warrior: :warlock: :shaman: warriors gets the target below 20% with bursting while some cb's are flying and burn tyvm cya. :D