How do you beat a warrior

fix

It is probably viable in 3s with a highly burst team composition like :warrior: :warlock: :shaman: warriors gets the target below 20% with bursting while some cb's are flying and burn tyvm cya. :D

MLS is a really good comp right now cuz of buff stacking

ALSO if u get a mage for 2s that can bring targets to atleast 50% in 1 burst(or lower) u just chaos bolt while hes bursting and burn if neccesarry

works great on healer comps

use unending resolve if neccesarry

kek talk about teams.

This is what all russians play (no offense but it's true)

TSG, LSD, LSD2, WMD, Anything with a BM hunter

cant handle playing something that requires any skill whatsoever

u know every class in mop doesnt require skill lol

unless u master it

bm hunters included kappa

How to beat a warrior?

Easy say you lost and they will start typing how much of a noob you are and under that time you just kill them.

Fact: almost every warrior loves to brag about how op they are so use their weakness against them.

Edited by StarCaller

How to beat a warrior?

Easy say you lost and they will start typing how much of a noob you are and under that time you just kill them.

Fact: almost every warrior loves to brag about how op they are so use their weakness against them.

I notice this kind of behavior in 90% of the mages

beating them = lag/cds/hurricane/mom walked in the room/my cat stepped on my keyboard/etc

and you are still noob for them since you are not a mage

PS

My fav thing is to watch 2 mages dueling each other - this always ends in a fight and swears

I notice this kind of behavior in 90% of the mages

beating them = lag/cds/hurricane/mom walked in the room/my cat stepped on my keyboard/etc

and you are still noob for them since you are not a mage

PS

My fav thing is to watch 2 mages dueling each other - this always ends in a fight and swears

Oh yeeeessssssssssssss

• 2 weeks later...

Guys . I think you should cite warrior until second win start to work than cast fear he will use berserking rage and you must survive this 6 sec. Then you just fear him burst into chaos bolt 1/2 incirate before bolt landes after bolt landes it will broken fear you use coil/shadowfury cast 1 inc and again fear +some incirates and when fear ends silence and shadow burn.

(Probably you can use shadow burn after chaos bolt and 2 inc if you have 530-> ilvl)

Guys . I think you should cite warrior until second win start to work than cast fear he will use berserking rage and you must survive this 6 sec. Then you just fear him burst into chaos bolt 1/2 incirate before bolt landes after bolt landes it will broken fear you use coil/shadowfury cast 1 inc and again fear +some incirates and when fear ends silence and shadow burn.

(Probably you can use shadow burn after chaos bolt and 2 inc if you have 530-> ilvl)

thats why every single warr runs 2 reflects

also u need to force trinket

Man that i told is a cc rotation=warrior cant use safe cds or reflect. And yea warlock must also cc warr before he trying to get him to 35% i mean to get better damage on warr lock going to fear/disarm(voidwalker) war going to use his trinket really long time before...

I played as lock 6 years man....

Man that i told is a cc rotation=warrior cant use safe cds or reflect. And yea warlock must also cc warr before he trying to get him to 35% i mean to get better damage on warr lock going to fear/disarm(voidwalker) war going to use his trinket really long time before...

i played for 5 years(since i started in wrath)

gz but some warrs dont trink alot

@fix

nope

Fix, do yuo really read??? I wrote before that you must have 2 mebers use chaos bolt then instant cast (idk whats name on it on english but it has 2 stack and each use give 3 stack buff cast time to incirate)

It will push warrior to

Really....

Guys . I think you should cite warrior until second wind start to work than cast fear he will use berserking rage and you must survive this 6 sec. Then you just fear him burst into chaos bolt 1/2 incirate before bolt landes after bolt landes it will broken fear you use coil/shadowfury cast 1 inc and again fear +some incirates and when fear ends silence and shadow burn.

Just for you man so you can read...

You create this one for ask tips?? Its basics to fight warr. Its enough to win over 98% warriors left 2% warriors smart and vs them you need some better tips to force their trinkets before you get them to 35% hp.

Also much better to play with voidwalker (get off disarm and then sac him) soul link to get big hp and with out really using healing cds keep up yourself with ember tap.

Kilgidanes kunning also good vs warriors 2 burst is nice if you failed on you 1s burst and let him use def. But if you do same as i said then you will not need double burst, so kilgiden became better.

Edited by Sakra

• 1 year later...